Hope and Steffy pregnant!

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
blackheart

Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Postby blackheart » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

mattiesmum

Re: Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Postby mattiesmum » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

LOL that would indeed be funny

sj-granny

Postby sj-granny » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Not me I don't think it would be great. I would like for the Steffy Liam and Hope story line to end.

MsRichards

Postby MsRichards » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:59 am

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

apparently you and i are watching to different pictures, STEFFY ALWAYS WINS???!!! Wins what??? steffy and her family have been dominated by the logans for years. the logans are the ones who were always coming out on top, you need to check your history with the picture before you come out talking hot garbage about steffy always winning!!! ?) 8)

SteffyFan01

Postby SteffyFan01 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 am

Lmao...to me that would be a complete disater!

Brenna3

Postby Brenna3 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:07 am

Why would anyone think it is great for Hope to be pregnant? I'm not even a Hope fan and think that would be bad for her. She has already put herself in the middle of a relationship where the guy she has tried to marry four times currently has a pregnant girlfriend. She is very young and immature and someone who's public and professional life has been in sort of a mess. Why would anyone want to add a pregnancy when she is just now trying to put her life back together. How would that be winning over Steffy for Hope to be preganant?

Starlet2010

Postby Starlet2010 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 am

Quote Brenna3:

Why would anyone think it is great for Hope to be pregnant? I'm not even a Hope fan and think that would be bad for her. She has already put herself in the middle of a relationship where the guy she has tried to marry four times currently has a pregnant girlfriend. She is very young and immature and someone who's public and professional life has been in sort of a mess. Why would anyone want to add a pregnancy when she is just now trying to put her life back together. How would that be winning over Steffy for Hope to be preganant?

Thank you.

Besides Liam already cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with Hope. That's more than enough drama in Hope & Steffy's life.

Sugar Diamonds

Postby Sugar Diamonds » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:02 pm

No, that wouldn't be great at all. I'm getting sick of this stupid triangle. Two points I'd like to make about this actually. How would Hope getting pregnant really benefit her? She's immature and doesn't think of anyone but herself. How can a child raise another child? Also, Steffy's pregnant as well, so that still wouldn't help her hook him in the long run. And how exactly is Steffy winning all the time? Liam's always picking Hope over Steffy, if anything, Hope is the one always "winning". Her not being married to Liam is her own doing.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 pm

actually if hope is preggers by liam and steffy is preggers by bill and not liam yes its a win win situation.

butter99

Postby butter99 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 pm

i think it would be great if they both get pregnant. Then liam could choose who he really loves. I really want Hope to get Liam :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”