Anti-Katie Club (No Katie Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
scrappie

Re: Anti-Katie Club (No Katie Fans)

Postby scrappie » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:46 pm

I can't wait until this dumb twit Katie >( gets hers for what she did today .Katie had no business treating Steffy like that today. I am gonna be so happy when the babysitter from the valley realizes that the man she thinks walks on water has impregnated her sister!! :D :D :D :D :D

IHeartLizzie

Postby IHeartLizzie » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:50 pm

I really hate Katie and I can't wait for Brooke to rip her life apart and let me tell you I will be rolling and laughing. In this situation I am Team Brooke because I hate Katie soo much. How dare she come over there just to torture Steffy more after she lost the baby. Just like hope she came to rub the miscarriage in Steffy's face and to promote Lope. Gosh this trick is going to fall and I am going to throw a party!

Katie007

Postby Katie007 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:21 pm

I never really had a problem with Katie but today. WTH was that! How dare she say all that to Steffy. No wonder Steffy fainted. Stupid Nasty Logans!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:37 am

WHat a HYPOCRITE and I can hardly wait until she finds out Brooke and Bill have had sex and conceived another FAMILY STAIN

norblomst

Postby norblomst » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 am

As much as I am anti-violence (in the real world), I would have cheered if Steffy had laid a lovely slap on Katie.
The GALL of that woman! To come into someone's home and say all those horrible things, especially after she has just lost her baby.
I never cared for her character much, but this just made her completely dislike her.
Instead of verbally lambasting Steffy with such heavy emotional drivel, she should take the blinders off and see what her dear sister and oh-so-devoted husband have been up to.
Ugh Katie! I will not sympathise when the other shoe drops and you end up back in the hospital nursing a "broken heart". >)

Steffy rocks

Postby Steffy rocks » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:10 pm

Dear Lord...she sure surpassed all human decency on Yesterday's episode...the nerve!!! >( She has to have heart attacks on a regular bases to prevent her so called husband from leaving her she is the last person on Earth who should speak >( ...I also hated it how she didn't have the balls to say those nasty things when Liam was around ...say what you want about him but at least $Bill speaks his mind no matter who is in the room...

ambroshaangel

Postby ambroshaangel » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Any sympathy I had for that Heffa is out the window with what she said to Steffy yesterday! I hope she has a heart attack and goes into a COMA when she finds out about Brill and their spawn, I also hope she dreams about them sexing until she finally wakes and Bill leaves her for Brooke! She was completely insensitive and degrading to Steffy, a woman that just lost her baby and is already beating herself up about it! Steffy and Liam are married no matter what the HOEgans want for HOPEless and that twit has NOTHING to do with what Steffy and Liam do!

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Tears for Bill! Katie is gonna take Bill back and sleep with him again after her nasty sister did him. YUCH!!!!!

WOW! Katie not only are you a doormat, you are a piece of dirty carpet that Nickel Bill and the Sleazy Stallion Rider can wipe their feet on anytime they want to! ~) ~) ~)

JudyLudy

Postby JudyLudy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Quote scrappie: Tears for Bill! Katie is gonna take Bill back and sleep with him again after her nasty sister did him. YUCH!!!!!

WOW! Katie not only are you a doormat, you are a piece of dirty carpet that Nickel Bill and the Sleazy Stallion Rider can wipe their feet on anytime they want to! ~) ~) ~)

Welll...too bad for Katie, Bill won't take her back. After years of nagging, throwing temper tantrums, walking out and coming back after 5 minutes, convenient heart attacks, taking over Bill's company and spying on him and Brooke..finally...FINALLY...Katie is going to PAY. Justice will be served. No one will feel sorry for her ass anymore.

Karma is knocking on Katie's door. Looong overdue. :D

scrappie

Postby scrappie » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Quote JudyLudy:
Quote scrappie: Tears for Bill! Katie is gonna take Bill back and sleep with him again after her nasty sister did him. YUCH!!!!!

Welll...too bad for Katie, Bill won't take her back. After years of nagging, throwing temper tantrums, walking out and coming back after 5 minutes, convenient heart attacks, taking over Bill's company and spying on him and Brooke..finally...FINALLY...Katie is going to PAY. Justice will be served. No one will feel sorry for her ass anymore.

Karma is knocking on Katie's door. Looong overdue. :D

Bill needs to let her weak, stupid, ungrateful, NAGGING A$$ alone but no the rule for the men on this show is to let the Logan woman castrate you!!

That's why Dollar Bill is now Penny Bill and he's still chasing Logan trash!

I can't stand the fool woman Katie. I hope he dumps her or else I hope she takes him back and he and Brooke get together in Monaco and make TWINS this time.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”