Don Diamont Leaving Bold and The Beautiful

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
YOUNGESTER

Don Diamont Leaving Bold and The Beautiful

Postby YOUNGESTER » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 pm

just saw 1 of the soap magazines on the cover picture of Bill Spencer( Don Diamond) under picture says, OUT. I'm hoping that doesn't mean he's leaving. because in my opinion he is the only 1 that's qualified to take Stephanie's place as the villain in a nice guy. if you were to compare Bill Spencer and Stephanie Forrester see Stephanie's actions coming through and everything that he's done except the drinking. away Bill is trying to protect Liam from Hope is exactly the way Stephanie has tried to protect her family from Logans.
I for 1 cannot wait until Monday when we finally do see hope Heights from everybody except the people she doesn't like. Hope breaking the windows in Katie's house and threatening Bill with a golf club is ridiculous because she is known about Italy all this time.

lollydolly

Re: Don Diamont Leaving Bold and The Beautiful

Postby lollydolly » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Quote YOUNGESTER: just saw 1 of the soap magazines on the cover picture of Bill Spencer( Don Diamond) under picture says, OUT. I'm hoping that doesn't mean he's leaving. because in my opinion he is the only 1 that's qualified to take Stephanie's place as the villain in a nice guy. if you were to compare Bill Spencer and Stephanie Forrester see Stephanie's actions coming through and everything that he's done except the drinking. away Bill is trying to protect Liam from Hope is exactly the way Stephanie has tried to protect her family from Logans.
I for 1 cannot wait until Monday when we finally do see hope Heights from everybody except the people she doesn't like. Hope breaking the windows in Katie's house and threatening Bill with a golf club is ridiculous because she is known about Italy all this time.

That would be insane if he left. As much as I hate to say it. He's the glue that keeps the show steaming!!!!!!

lollydolly

Postby lollydolly » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Quote YOUNGESTER: just saw 1 of the soap magazines on the cover picture of Bill Spencer( Don Diamond) under picture says, OUT. I'm hoping that doesn't mean he's leaving. because in my opinion he is the only 1 that's qualified to take Stephanie's place as the villain in a nice guy. if you were to compare Bill Spencer and Stephanie Forrester see Stephanie's actions coming through and everything that he's done except the drinking. away Bill is trying to protect Liam from Hope is exactly the way Stephanie has tried to protect her family from Logans.

Hope didn't know about getting deacon out and bringing him to Italy or paying drivers to leave or take her somewhere other than the church....

Sweet Patootie

Postby Sweet Patootie » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Bill is the character I love to hate.

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 pm

Quote Sweet Patootie: Bill is the character I love to hate.

Not sure if I said this....... Welcome to the boards sweet patootie

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 pm

Hope he doesn't leave I enjoy his character we need him. He keeps the show interesting! when he came on it was like yes finally a strong man!

Lollicop

Postby Lollicop » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Um, no. It said Bill OUT not Don and I think they mean with him and the intervention. Y didn't u just pick up the magazine and read it?

naturewoman

Postby naturewoman » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am

It would be horrible, since Bill really makes this soap. I hate him though & want him to pay for everything he has done. He & Stephine has done some pretty horrible things. Steffy as well. Imo Hope has not. Ridge is coming back though. I hope if Bill does leave, it's only temp. Their contract disbutes, like with Ridge. I hope they have Bill go away to Rehab. or prison for awhile. But, not gone from this soap.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:58 am

I just read it today as well. Not to worry. It's just related to story. It says "Bill gets called...OUT!

bnb fan

Postby bnb fan » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:08 am

Bill Spencer is the man. I can't believe that he's been boozing it so steady for so long, this is ridiculous and I hope that they don't make a mockery out of the alcohol abuse storyline; after Taylor coming out of the same situation nor too many storylines AGO...comparitively on this soap it would be a shame for Bill to endure the same storyline. I don't think he's leaving. Like many of you- I too think he makes this soap worth watching. Moreover, I'm just waiting for he and Steffy to get back together. I would LOVE to see Taylor, Rick and Caroline in a love traingle around the same time that Steffy, Bill and Brooke are - it'd be ridiculously worth a watch each minute.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”