Bring Steffy a New Man Please

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Izitjo

Re: Bring Steffy a New Man Please

Postby Izitjo » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Steffy doesn't deserve a new man....not until she's learned how to have a healthy relationship without stealing any Logan women's men first. For now, she deserves to be alone and miserable....it's payback time. >)

That's not possible, EVERY man is a Logan man. IS there one man those vipers haven't had their tongue down on the show?
LOL one that isn't related by blood.

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Of course, it's possible. When Steffy first came back to FI, she was dating Marcus (then single), she was actually tolerable then....fun and spunky, then she went off the deep end and rest is history. >)
Quote Izitjo:
Quote Hopeyougogirl: Steffy doesn't deserve a new man....not until she's learned how to have a healthy relationship without stealing any Logan women's men first. For now, she deserves to be alone and miserable....it's payback time. >)

That's not possible, EVERY man is a Logan man. IS there one man those vipers haven't had their tongue down on the show?
LOL one that isn't related by blood.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:27 am

I agree with this. She does need to learn to respect other people's relationships and learn how to get her own man and stop shopping for one in other people's houses.

watchdog

Postby watchdog » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:21 pm

ITA Steffy needs a new man that has not being tainted by the Logans. Steffy/Marcus was happy until icky Rick decided to use her to get back at Ridge. Whether Steffy gets a new man or not she won't be moping around, whining to anyone that will listen. Steffy has a life. Bash away she will not be as pathetic as My perfect way to get a man,plan my perfect wedding,the perfect way to lose my man,the perfect way to beg him when he moves on. Steffy will be fine.

Nauntieann

Postby Nauntieann » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Quote Love Triangle:
Quote kellyannabama:
Quote Love Triangle:
Quote JessieChan: Yes, please. Watching leffy litterally gives me heartburns.

Watching Lope literally makes me turn the channel :D

I agree I cant stand Hope shes boring

I kno right she is not exciting at all just a completely boring character

I thought this thread was about Steffy not Hope.

helberry

Postby helberry » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:56 pm

:| I really like the character Steffie and like seeing her happy with Liam....HOWEVER I do see that in the long run Liam is NOT the one for her. He has a divided heart and she doesn't need to go down that road. I hope see meets a new guy (Logan free) and a lightning bolt hits them both. ;)

Love Triangle

Postby Love Triangle » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Steffy really needs a new man since Liam is Hope destiny lol I thought Olivier was LOL im just tired of the triangle give Liam to hope and let Steffy move on with her life..

Jigglea

Postby Jigglea » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Quote Love Triangle: I agree Steffy needs a new and better man than Liam

OMGOSH YES!!!!!!!!!! Really sick of this story line!! It's soo old already!!!!!!!!! I've endured this nonsense with Brooke/Ridge/Taylor crap!!! Brooke/Eric/Stephanie crap!!! Enough already!!!!!!!!

graysferry

Postby graysferry » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Well the main Logan woman (Brooke) has been stealing men (every man she could get her hands on) since the show began.
But I agree that she deserves a less wishy washy man - and so does Hope for that matter - although she irritates me.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”