Loose Lips

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Nauntieann

Re: Loose Lips

Postby Nauntieann » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Quote Barbyboo: Again that's from a old June dated post the preg is out

This is the new loose lips it talks about the fashion show down !
The reason that I said that about Birth Control is because when people thought it would be Hope they said that she was like her Mom and did not know what birth Control was all about ! So that's why I said look who doesn't know anything about Birth Control Now ! What's true for one is true for the other !

sandee1977

Postby sandee1977 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Well if Steffy ends up pregnant I hope she decides to raise her child on her own without Liam. She knows how it was to grow up with Ridge as a father. She shouldn't have the same for her child. If Liam is persuaded to go to Hope let him go. Let Steffy show her strengths and raise this child on her own just like Bridget is doing. Liam can come and visit then go back to his first born Hope.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Quote sandee1977: Well if Steffy ends up pregnant I hope she decides to raise her child on her own without Liam. She knows how it was to grow up with Ridge as a father. She shouldn't have the same for her child. If Liam is persuaded to go to Hope let him go. Let Steffy show her strengths and raise this child on her own just like Bridget is doing. Liam can come and visit then go back to his first born Hope.

ITA. Plus...that would help eliminate having Hope in the baby's life which is good cuz you know Hope would harbor alot of resentment towards the baby.

fortaylor

Postby fortaylor » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote Nauntieann: According To Loose Lips the pregnancy Spoiler make take Place !
Looks like Steffy will be pregnant !
Oops Now who don't know how to use Birth Control ?
soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Soap town USA !

How do we know that she didn't use birth control? There are several reasons a woman can get pregnant while on birth control pills. At least she will not need a paternity test.

HI FIVE and LMAO to "At least she will not need a pregnancy test!" So true! I love that the Logans are getting all their due bad Karma in the form of Steffy.

Imagine all the havoc this will cause cuz it throws a wrench in Hope's boring life.

Love it!!!

Yep Steffy will not need to do a paternity test like someone else we know. Although I have heard she will not carry the baby to term. I can see Hope going off the deep end and causing her to loose the baby. :~

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Quote fortaylor:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote Nauntieann: According To Loose Lips the pregnancy Spoiler make take Place !
Soap town USA !

How do we know that she didn't use birth control? There are several reasons a woman can get pregnant while on birth control pills. At least she will not need a paternity test.

HI FIVE and LMAO to "At least she will not need a pregnancy test!" So true! I love that the Logans are getting all their due bad Karma in the form of Steffy.

Imagine all the havoc this will cause cuz it throws a wrench in Hope's boring life.

Love it!!!

Yep Steffy will not need to do a paternity test like someone else we know. Although I have heard she will not carry the baby to term. I can see Hope going off the deep end and causing her to loose the baby. :~

I heard that too :(

I wouldn't doubt that Hope could have something to do with it...then of all the things she is, we can add the term "baby killer" to the list.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Quote sandee1977: Well if Steffy ends up pregnant I hope she decides to raise her child on her own without Liam. She knows how it was to grow up with Ridge as a father. She shouldn't have the same for her child. If Liam is persuaded to go to Hope let him go. Let Steffy show her strengths and raise this child on her own just like Bridget is doing. Liam can come and visit then go back to his first born Hope.

And he can get a quickie with his visit, never will end

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:38 pm

hope just go away.....

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:44 pm

You were right I found it steffy will be prego, maybe Hope will retreat..

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Quote LoganH8tr:

ITA. Plus...that would help eliminate having Hope in the baby's life which is good cuz you know Hope would harbor alot of resentment towards the baby.
well she certainly won't be designing a baby Liam line

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Quote fortaylor:
Quote LoganH8tr:
Quote fortaylor:
Soap town USA !

I didn't see not carrying to term on spoiler

Love it!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”