Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnbloveLA

Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:41 am

I had to laugh yesterday Liam said to Katie Hope is still married to my brother, lol, he knows Hope isn't available. If a divorced Hope comes back tomorrow, Liam will drop Ivy like a hot potato! :D He had said before, if he truly has a choice, he will always pick Hope!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:04 am

Congrats to B&B for the Emmy award winning song "Hands of Time" written for Lope! Beautiful song about a star crossed couple..still loved.

trinidiamond

Postby trinidiamond » Sat May 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Where are the Lope fans? Lope deserves a chance. I like this new Lope, they have a natural easy chemistry and make a stunning couple.

Brooke_HopeBeautiez

Postby Brooke_HopeBeautiez » Sat May 26, 2018 10:54 pm

bnbloveLA wrote:Congrats to B&B for the Emmy award winning song "Hands of Time" written for Lope! Beautiful song about a star crossed couple..still loved.

aw i so remember, a few short yrs ago... ahhh love mi favie-bebe's ... always. Noches todo.(g-night all) ;)
Bell Jr., always lauded/publicly conceded he love liam and hope story. and how they are the "story."i remember him sayin this and he clearly adore them. But, it just will take a lil longer to say "I DO"and i can wait.all GREAT amor es a thing of patience, a lil bit of hope/faith and mature-understanding et.al.,

ima go and re-watch old video clips of this gorgeous beautiful MEANT 2 BE couple,thenb go to sleep smilin' at this new hope epie's wit liam." love hope and liam, just some are truly in life, soaps,and IRL truly M2B(meant to be)and hope and liam are one of em. adios. ;)
nite.

Soaps.com Admin

Postby Soaps.com Admin » Wed May 30, 2018 12:14 pm

Bumping this thread since there is a little more of a challenge at the moment in posters getting along. Hopeful that we can resurrect the Steam thread as well so that both parties have a place to go where there is no bashing the other parties.

ADMIN

coco50

Postby coco50 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:41 pm

Hope postponed the wedding Steffy. She didn't break up with Liam. So Steffy, your marriage is still annulled.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”