Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
happens

Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Postby happens » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:29 pm

Quote YoungBoldLady50:
Quote happens: Yes. Lope forever. They should get a do over in Paris or Italy. Brooke is in Italy. She could plan the wedding. I wonder if they could get the American papers faxed over and sign all the required paperwork at the ceremony?

WTH..Lol! I must have had too much eggnog minus the eggnog. I'm getting ready to watch..don't laugh.."Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer.." The 50th edition and low and behold I see Happens name.. So I had to post and say Hello. Happy Holidays..to all Posters. Maybe with the recast of a new Hope Lope could be back on the scope. In other words there's hope for Lope. Perhaps Lope isn't a total Nope. I know for sure that a lot of faithful Lopers are stoked. Hi BnbLoveLA that means you for you never gave up Hope and on Lope. You are certainly no dope and never did you mope. Well more Lope fans..it must be a Chritmas miracle and shows that there's always hope for it is the best way to cope. Happy Loping. :) :) Have a nice night. :))

Ha Ha YBL50, I'm taping that for my grandson so we can watch it when he spends the night next Saturday.

What's that old saying, "If you can't beat em join em"?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I've learned my lesson. It's Lope forever. Don't want to see Liam or Hope with anyone other than each other.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:48 pm

Quote happens:
Quote Nikola Tesla: Three strikes and you're out.

Ooh I walked right into that. Guess it's past my bedtime. At least we've advanced this thread to page 30. Good night!

Lol! Thanks Happens and Nikola Tesla. Just your presence in this tread has increased the pages for the better from 29 to 31 and counting...It's either the eggnog or a Holiday miracle or both. Happy Loping! :))

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:08 pm

Quote YoungBoldLady50:
Quote happens:
Quote Nikola Tesla: Three strikes and you're out.

Ooh I walked right into that. Guess it's past my bedtime. At least we've advanced this thread to page 30. Good night!

Lol! Thanks Happens and Nikola Tesla. Just your presence in this tread has increased the pages for the better from 29 to 31 and counting...It's either the eggnog or a Holiday miracle or both. Happy Loping! :))

Lol! Tried to edit...forgot to add this thread may not have a lot of pages....yet....but in the end it's Quality not Quanity. :)

Nikola Tesla

Postby Nikola Tesla » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Quote happens: Yes. Lope forever. They should get a do over in Paris or Italy. Brooke is in Italy. She could plan the wedding. I wonder if they could get the American papers faxed over and sign all the required paperwork at the ceremony?

They can't get married. That would be adultery. Hope is married to Wyatt. That's forever.

But I enjoy your facetious post, as always.

Nikola Tesla

Postby Nikola Tesla » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Quote happens: Ha Ha YBL50, I'm taping that for my grandson so we can watch it when he spends the night next Saturday.

What's that old saying, "If you can't beat em join em"?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

I've learned my lesson. It's Lope forever. Don't want to see Liam or Hope with anyone other than each other.

Swing and a miss.

happens

Postby happens » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:28 am

Quote Nikola Tesla:

They can't get married. That would be adultery. Hope is married to Wyatt. That's forever.

But I enjoy your facetious post, as always.

My post is not facetious. They can still get engaged and be married a few weeks from now when the annulment comes through.

They've been here before remember? How long after Steffy lost the baby til they were engaged?

They were supposedly engaged by the time they got to Big Bear since Wyatt stole his brothers fiancé.

It's time for the insanity to stop. Lope can't stay away from each other. It's clear to me they belong together and they should be married.

I don't have to like either one of them to believe they belong together. This isn't a pro Liam thread or a pro Hope thread it's pro Lope thread.

Yes I was pro Hott but I haven't posted on that thread in a long time. Probably not since she announced she was pregnant with the HOTT baby via her tongue down Liam's throat.

Lope imo belongs together.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:36 am

Actually Lope has always been each other's first choice. Clearly they have NEVER stopped being in love with each other!!!! It's just too many manipulators and interlopers wanted to break them apart..they are too stupid to realize they will NEVER truly be successful!!!!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:30 am

Quote YoungBoldLady50:

WTH..Lol! I must have had too much eggnog minus the eggnog. I'm getting ready to watch..don't laugh.."Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer.." The 50th edition and low and behold I see Happens name.. So I had to post and say Hello. Happy Holidays..to all Posters. Maybe with the recast of a new Hope Lope could be back on the scope. In other words there's hope for Lope. Perhaps Lope isn't a total Nope. I know for sure that a lot of faithful Lopers are stoked. Hi BnbLoveLA that means you for you never gave up Hope and on Lope. You are certainly no dope and never did you mope. Well more Lope fans..it must be a Chritmas miracle and shows that there's always hope for it is the best way to cope. Happy Loping. :) :) Have a nice night. :))

Lol, hi YBL. :-) I have never given up on true love Lope. I just enjoy watching them as I DO believe SC and KM's Lope chemistry is so natural, believable, and unmatched!!!! They are quite simply the BEST in my opinion..they don't even have to drop their clothes to be sexy! All it takes is one look and you can see all the love between them!!!! :))

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Don't feed the InterLopers ;-)

Yes. Bell is showing us who the super couple is for KM's last scenes. :-) I fell off the Lope Wagon for awhile, but never jumped on the Hott wagon. But the writing now is showing us how close Lope is to one another and that they have grown.

Lope will always always always be in each others hearts.

Lope Forever!

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Quote mountainmagic: Don't feed the InterLopers ;-)

Yes. Bell is showing us who the super couple is for KM's last scenes. :-) I fell off the Lope Wagon for awhile, but never jumped on the Hott wagon. But the writing now is showing us how close Lope is to one another and that they have grown.

Lope will always always always be in each others hearts.

Lope Forever!

Hi Mountainmagic, Lol!Very clever the don't feed the interlopers line. It took me a while to terms with Hope taking that leap of hasty marriage with Wyatt. I was getting use to it it sort of and Ivy with Liam especially after Amsterdam. I too feel of the Lope bandwagon unlike the faithful BNBLoveLA, who kept hope alive. With a nu Hope coming onto the canvas I'll have to see how they connect. Liam and Ivy I do like but I always wanted Lope to we shall see. 8) Happy Loping.
:)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”