Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bklynlady

Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Postby bklynlady » Wed May 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Quote hopefan1: do not give up just yet the best is yet to come start tuning back in to this show on tv and that is all i am going to give away. some people do not like spoilers given out i can tell you this much go to the summer previews and you will be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed anymore. the lead up is beginning today and yes it will escalate to the point that hope witnesses alot more than she bargained for. get back out there and fight for lope and vote in all the polls like cbs soaps in depth under polls and we love soaps polls. do not give up.

I like that they're kicking it up in the CBS polls.

bklynlady

Postby bklynlady » Wed May 28, 2014 3:46 pm

Quote bnbloveLA: I agree they are so adorable! And I love how Hope said the sweet kitty is a new addition to the family. Her flashback of Liam and her at the animal shelter was so awesome and it put a huge smile on her face! :-)

Their contribution and caring in the animal shelter story signfied their loveable chemistry. They're classic.

JessieChan

Postby JessieChan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Quote hopefan1: do not give up just yet the best is yet to come start tuning back in to this show on tv and that is all i am going to give away. some people do not like spoilers given out i can tell you this much go to the summer previews and you will be pleasantly surprised and not disappointed anymore. the lead up is beginning today and yes it will escalate to the point that hope witnesses alot more than she bargained for. get back out there and fight for lope and vote in all the polls like cbs soaps in depth under polls and we love soaps polls. do not give up.

I read the spoilers and was kinds of surprised of how clear it is... usually the spoilers are more vague

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Quote bklynlady:
Quote bnbloveLA: I agree they are so adorable! And I love how Hope said the sweet kitty is a new addition to the family. Her flashback of Liam and her at the animal shelter was so awesome and it put a huge smile on her face! :-)

Their contribution and caring in the animal shelter story signfied their loveable chemistry. They're classic.

Yes, they are! This couple has everything..a great love story, solid foundation, betrayals, sufferings, redemption..they got it all! And their chemistry is unmatched and just so natural! Plus, they don't have to drop their clothes to be intimate or sexy, all they need is one look into each other's eyes and you see all the love that's there! Love them. :))

bklynlady

Postby bklynlady » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote bklynlady:

Yes, they are! This couple has everything..a great love story, solid foundation, betrayals, sufferings, redemption..they got it all! And their chemistry is unmatched and just so natural! Plus, they don't have to drop their clothes to be intimate or sexy, all they need is one look into each other's eyes and you see all the love that's there! Love them. :))

They have the body language to show the depth of their love and they can be hot for each other. And I lol at the crazy hypocrisy, like he is wicked for making stupid mistakes. When mainly the males on daytime TV have done stupid things or much worst and can be forgiven. So GMAB with that. He is proving himself to Hope, that she is the best thing that ever happened to him. Lope are inevitable.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:11 pm

lope is the end game only because of evil hateful quinn going way too far to get bill away from brooke for good.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:47 pm

To me, Lope is the IT couple. Yes, their love has depth and substance! Unlike HOTT..seemed to only have one thing in common and that is sex. And with that as a shaky foundation, I just can't see HOTT weather any storms together. 8)

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Quote hopefan1: lope is the end game only because of evil hateful quinn going way too far to get bill away from brooke for good.

Your right Quinn and all her manipulations was the main factor. Hope to choose Liam over Wyatt. I hope they can stay together without any interferences. Hope and Liam should be together especially after all that they've been through. ;)

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 am

Hope and Liam are the IT couple. They are Bell's centerpiece couple. It is their love story to tell. Their love gets tested over and over again. But they keep coming back to each other. Too many outside interference, manipulations by others to break them apart, but their love just keeps drawing them back to one another!!!! :))

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 am

Well, it looks like daddy Deacon will go along with Quinn's evil plan to break up Lope. I'm so sick of outside interference and manipulations.

Lope reunion will be short lived. :( Bell is going to waffle back and forth, and drag this triangle out just like he did last one.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”