Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnbloveLA

Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Even though KM left the show, I'm just so happy that Bell has showcased his super couple Lope this week! Liam is the true hero, true protector of Hope. No doubt about it.

Lope forever. :))

JessieChan

Postby JessieChan » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:00 pm

I never lost LOPE!

Through all the rough times (Steffy) and the bumps in the road (Wyatt, Ivy, Bill, Amber, Oliver) - I never forgot the young Liam Cooper, having a picnic with young Hope, wanting to break the wall she built around her after her ex's betrayal. And how happy they both were when it finally happened and she realised she loves him back.

Lope were always each other's first choise.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:02 pm

That end scene from yesterday was powerful....the way Hope sensed Liam approaching..her turning around..the slow mo..the look..the hug..PURE PERFECTION.

True love Lope don't even have to speak and they connect so deeply..two hearts beat as one..they are amazing!!!! So special!!!! :))

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:07 pm

I guess they showed us who the true love couple was by having Lope do KM's last scene. :-) A very romantic scene. I don't totally get the spoiler "defining moment" I don't feel there was one. There wasn't anything we didn't know. But anyway, Liam seemed a little in struck by her leaving - that kinda dumbstruck look he gets. I'm glad he didn't say I love you back. Leaves things mysterious and he doesn't have to say it. She didn't need him to. She just had to tell him her heart before she left. I would never want to be in Ivy's position. That would seem like too much having Hope consume so much of Liam's heart.
Lope may not have gone about their relationship in the smartest way. But I'm thinking they are just acting their very young age. Can Hope even drink yet???

Good night all!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:58 pm

Even though I'm sad KM is gone but this past week has been great the way Bell sent her off..great exit, great tribute!

It was so crystal clear that Lope are the true love super couple! Their rich history and undeniable natural chemistry shined. They don't even have to speak much or say anything..just one look or one hug and you see the deep love they have for one another! There's no way Steffy, Wyatt or Ivy can compare!!!! They are just interlopers/distractions!!!! :-)

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Hopefully they will get it right some day. In the mean time we will have to endure some more interLoping. ugggh. They both need to grow up a bit and I think after this baby loss and pondering the meaning of not getting it right with Liam, she will come back a matured woman.

M&M

JessieChan

Postby JessieChan » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:39 pm

I made a fan-vid of Lope, I think you can't have links in here so if you go to youtube and search "Hope and Liam - how we end"... I'd be very happy!

very sad to see Lope go...

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Quote JessieChan: I made a fan-vid of Lope, I think you can't have links in here so if you go to youtube and search "Hope and Liam - how we end"... I'd be very happy!

very sad to see Lope go...

Thanks for making this video, Jessie. I will go check it out.

Lope forever.

JessieChan

Postby JessieChan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm pretty heartbroken over Lope's end. Watching my own vid ( ~) ) and missing my fav couple!

Seeing Liam with Ivy feels somewhat similar to checking out an ex's facebook and looking at pictures of him and his new gf.

I'm I crazy ? Sure I have my own life but I've been following their story for 3 years now and it's hard to believe they are gone for good.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:44 am

Bell really screwed up..he created a great love story only to make a joke out of them.

The constant manipulations from outside forces were stupid and ridiculous.

His love triangles are beyond predictable..manipulators always win! So disgusting!

Bring Lope back and make their wish come true..allow them to finally be happily married!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”