Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
diane771

Re: Pro-Lope Fans (No bashing)

Postby diane771 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 am

I hope that the writers get it right but you never know. Hope and Liam need a chance without any interference at their wedding and Hope needs to talk it out instead of running away when she thinks something isn't right. They would be married now if she had only done that.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:23 am

Lope is love. They have a natural chemistry that is UNMATCHED. Let them have a legal marriage and be happy!

WYPE is an obsession. Wyatt is a interloper. Let him take his mother and his sorry behind..go away! Anywhere except my screen! >(

Elope for Lope!!!! :-)

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:11 pm

Say Nope to the Dope, not to Lope! :))

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 pm

OMG, that was freaken awesome end scene today! Just goes to show we were right all along..Lope are true love and Wyatt is a low life nobody. He needs to go!

Lope rules, Wyatt drools. :D

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:51 pm

Another great Lope scene today! Hope CLEARLY is in love with Liam. She wants to be HIS wife!

She could careless about the Weasel. She told Liam 'I'm not Wyatt's keeper'. :D

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:00 pm

Lope is such a cute couple and they are in love, but the writers only want to torture this couple and never allowed them truly happily married.

So sick of evil interlopers come between them. Been there done that..not going to watch that WYPE garbage. >(

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:53 am

I am going to miss SC and KM undeniable natural chemistry as Lope! It was absolutely beautiful to watch!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Bell is doing a Hope recast (according to SOD)..who says Lope is dead? NOT. :-)

JessieChan

Postby JessieChan » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:08 am

I'm disappointed that they are recasting. I've come to realize the Lope would never be happy. Either they are apart or together while one of them is longing for somebody else (which I feel is even worse). And if Steffy is back, it will be 10 times as bad.

I know you guys won't agree, but I was kind of hoping they will kill Hope off. Have her last scenes with Liam, something romantic and unforgettable, and watch everyone heartbroken over her loss, especially Liam longing for her forever even when he's with other women.

At least that way Lope's love will never be ruined, and I will enjoy watching Steffy ruin Liam and Ivy's relationship - which for me will be twice the fun since I hate them both.

mountainmagic

Postby mountainmagic » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:13 pm

I will have to say that at the end of the day - KM leaving as Hope - Liam and Hope are the true love story here. Everyone else interloped and meddled. And even so, even through all of it, they are still crazy close to one another and have a lot of love for each other. Maybe they were just too young to start this epic love story and further on down the line it can be solid without interference. Maybe they were just meant to be besties for now. Their last scenes will be poignant I'm sure and perhaps give us clues to the future. Their relationship was always tender and I'm glad that they are leaving on a good note and that KM's last scenes are with SC. Seems fitting.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”