Brill Fans (No Bashing)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LucyT

Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Postby LucyT » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Here it is my favorite page on the board.The day Brooke admitted that Bill is the love of her life was the greatest moment after years of knowing Brooke should get over Ridge who has displaced her love so many time Who is currently in a relationship with the woman he calls his irreplaceable. I always believed one day the right man would finally come along for Brooke it is my belief it should have been Bill all along.Brill is the story!

myopinion34

Postby myopinion34 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:58 pm

LucyT wrote:Here it is my favorite page on the board.The day Brooke admitted that Bill is the love of her life was the greatest moment after years of knowing Brooke should get over Ridge who has displaced her love so many time Who is currently in a relationship with the woman he calls his irreplaceable. I always believed one day the right man would finally come along for Brooke it is my belief it should have been Bill all along.Brill is the story!

Lucy thank you for this post. I have been trying to say all week what you have said in just a few words. Thank you! If Brill is met to be; let them be. I love Brill!

trinidiamond

Postby trinidiamond » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 pm

LucyT wrote:Here it is my favorite page on the board.The day Brooke admitted that Bill is the love of her life was the greatest moment after years of knowing Brooke should get over Ridge who has displaced her love so many time Who is currently in a relationship with the woman he calls his irreplaceable. I always believed one day the right man would finally come along for Brooke it is my belief it should have been Bill all along.Brill is the story!

Definitely this! #BrillAllDay

Carol1987

Postby Carol1987 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:29 am

It took me forever to find this post. Although not happy with what is going on behind Katie's back I am definitely happy to have Brill back. Brooke needs to call Bill out and say Ok tell Katie if that is really what you want to do and if you really want to be with me. We will have to work something out between the 3 of us. :D

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:09 pm

I haven't been here for so long but i'm bored tonight doing laundry thought I'd stop by.
I have to say this Brill story is a mucked up mess.
I still believe Brooke and Bill are meant to be but Wow after 7 months of watching Katie rant and rage and give up and take back I have just about lost all my self control.
I won't say it isn't worth it but I will say there had better be one hell of a huge Brill pay off in the end.
Sadly I'm not sure B&B has it in it to make it grand enough for all the crud we've been shoveled. :oops:

KKL and DD are forever Brill

Carol1987

Postby Carol1987 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:27 am

LucyT wrote:I haven't been here for so long but i'm bored tonight doing laundry thought I'd stop by.
I have to say this Brill story is a mucked up mess.
I still believe Brooke and Bill are meant to be but Wow after 7 months of watching Katie rant and rage and give up and take back I have just about lost all my self control.
I won't say it isn't worth it but I will say there had better be one hell of a huge Brill pay off in the end.
Sadly I'm not sure B&B has it in it to make it grand enough for all the crud we've been shoveled. :oops:

KKL and DD are forever Brill

ITA I wished that Bill had told Katie the night he was planning to about him and Brooke when Katie once again told him to go be with Brooke, but no she had to take it back again and Brooke had to feel sorry for her and told Bill not to leave Katie. Annoying. :roll:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”