Brill Fans (No Bashing)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LucyT

Re: Brill Fans (No Bashing)

Postby LucyT » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Here it is my favorite page on the board.The day Brooke admitted that Bill is the love of her life was the greatest moment after years of knowing Brooke should get over Ridge who has displaced her love so many time Who is currently in a relationship with the woman he calls his irreplaceable. I always believed one day the right man would finally come along for Brooke it is my belief it should have been Bill all along.Brill is the story!

myopinion34

Postby myopinion34 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:58 pm

LucyT wrote:Here it is my favorite page on the board.The day Brooke admitted that Bill is the love of her life was the greatest moment after years of knowing Brooke should get over Ridge who has displaced her love so many time Who is currently in a relationship with the woman he calls his irreplaceable. I always believed one day the right man would finally come along for Brooke it is my belief it should have been Bill all along.Brill is the story!

Lucy thank you for this post. I have been trying to say all week what you have said in just a few words. Thank you! If Brill is met to be; let them be. I love Brill!

trinidiamond

Postby trinidiamond » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:37 pm

LucyT wrote:Here it is my favorite page on the board.The day Brooke admitted that Bill is the love of her life was the greatest moment after years of knowing Brooke should get over Ridge who has displaced her love so many time Who is currently in a relationship with the woman he calls his irreplaceable. I always believed one day the right man would finally come along for Brooke it is my belief it should have been Bill all along.Brill is the story!

Definitely this! #BrillAllDay

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”