Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Aquarius19

Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Postby Aquarius19 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Lope is the most boring a$$ncouple I have ever seen on B&B.No chemistry,passion,nada,nothing,just silly giggling,stupid bang flipping wanna be married Brat.This show will be ruined for me if Lope is put back on.Lope bores me so that I rather watch flies mate(I dislike flies but would tolerate them over lope) than to watch them.They are a snoozefest and BORING :D *) :0 :D *)

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:57 pm

I am so sick of hearing that there problems started because of Steffy they didnt they started because there is no trust in each other Liam ended up drunk Amber tricked him into thinking she was pregnant with his baby and then Hope was going back and forth between Liam and Oliver. Liam ended up actually sleeping with Amber for real and Hope got caught by Liam nearly having sex with Oliver and this was all before Steffy.

They are unsuitable as a couple because together they are immature and it was more like a high school crush that is over before it is started because there are no real feelings there .

Most mismatched couple on daytime tv

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Quote Aquarius19: Lope is the most boring a$$ncouple I have ever seen on B&B.No chemistry,passion,nada,nothing,just silly giggling,stupid bang flipping wanna be married Brat.This show will be ruined for me if Lope is put back on.Lope bores me so that I rather watch flies mate(I dislike flies but would tolerate them over lope) than to watch them.They are a snoozefest and BORING :D *) :0 :D *)

LOL your funny but totally agree with everything you said that's why I am happy admin started this thread for me and all the other fans so we. can voice our opinions about HOW BORRRIIINNGG LOPE IS!!!!

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:19 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19: Lope is the most boring a$$ncouple I have ever seen on B&B.No chemistry,passion,nada,nothing,just silly giggling,stupid bang flipping wanna be married Brat.This show will be ruined for me if Lope is put back on.Lope bores me so that I rather watch flies mate(I dislike flies but would tolerate them over lope) than to watch them.They are a snoozefest and BORING :D *) :0 :D *)

LOL your funny but totally agree with everything you said that's why I am happy admin started this thread for me and all the other fans so we. can voice our opinions about HOW BORRRIIINNGG LOPE IS!!!!

I am so glad we have this thread and thank you.YES they are very BORING and I am yawning now just the thought of them gggrrrrrr yawning,yawning wow they put me to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz :D *) *) :D

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:

I am so glad we have this thread and thank you.YES they are very BORING and I am yawning now just the thought of them gggrrrrrr yawning,yawning wow they put me to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzz :D *) *) :D

The only time these two are not going to put me to sleep is that one time when Liam got stuck into Hope when she hurt Steffy in Aspen loved that episode and I am looking forward to Hope declaring her love to him in coming episodes and Liam slamming in her face that he has realised he only loves Steffy and what they had wasn't really love and that is the reason spoilers say she succumbs to her grief that would be awesome to watch :-) LMAO just thinking of that episode if it happened like that

NinaBee

Postby NinaBee » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Quote mg1729: I am so sick of hearing that there problems started because of Steffy they didnt they started because there is no trust in each other Liam ended up drunk Amber tricked him into thinking she was pregnant with his baby and then Hope was going back and forth between Liam and Oliver. Liam ended up actually sleeping with Amber for real and Hope got caught by Liam nearly having sex with Oliver and this was all before Steffy.

They are unsuitable as a couple because together they are immature and it was more like a high school crush that is over before it is started because there are no real feelings there .

I know MG, I feel your pain. I'm tired of hearing it too. Like I posted before you could've of blown up Hope and Liam's relationship with a firecracker because the foundation of their relationship wasn't stable from the very beginning when Amber first infiltrated it.

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Quote NinaBee:
Quote mg1729: I am so sick of hearing that there problems started because of Steffy they didnt they started because there is no trust in each other Liam ended up drunk Amber tricked him into thinking she was pregnant with his baby and then Hope was going back and forth between Liam and Oliver. Liam ended up actually sleeping with Amber for real and Hope got caught by Liam nearly having sex with Oliver and this was all before Steffy.

Yeah Hope fans in denial that Lope wasn't a strong relationship and because STEAM IS HOT HOT blaming steffy for Lope failure

I know MG, I feel your pain. I'm tired of hearing it too. Like I posted before you could've of blown up Hope and Liam's relationship with a firecracker because the foundation of their relationship wasn't stable from the very beginning when Amber first infiltrated it.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm

These 2 cannot come back together. They are TOO boring!

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Quote NinaBee:

I knew amber and Liam did it in the Malibu house on the couch

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote NinaBee:

Lol

Yeah Hope fans in denial that Lope wasn't a strong relationship and because STEAM IS HOT HOT blaming steffy for Lope failure

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”