Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
gingerlily

Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Postby gingerlily » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Quote fortaylor: I saw a great description of LOPE today. Liam was always Hope's "accessory", never the love of her life like she claims.

Welcome back hon....good to see u again....you were missed...LOL :)

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Quote gingerlily:
Quote fortaylor: I saw a great description of LOPE today. Liam was always Hope's "accessory", never the love of her life like she claims.

Agree!

Lope is so boring. Bell has always added someone else to the mix because they need propping.

ICAM with this blog that said " Not to mention that her storyline with Liam has practically been a repeat of her previous one with Oliver - and no one cared much the first time around. "
soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/news/id/16259/The_Bold_And_The_Beautiful_Weekly_Blog/

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:

Agree!

Lope is so boring. Bell has always added someone else to the mix because they need propping.

ICAM with this blog that said " Not to mention that her storyline with Liam has practically been a repeat of her previous one with Oliver - and no one cared much the first time around. "
soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/news/id/16259/The_Bold_And_The_Beautiful_Weekly_Blog/

I am surprised they don't add Beverly the spanish chick but she wants liam as well....would hope still want liam???? ;)

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:

Agree!

I am surprised they don't add Beverly the spanish chick but she wants liam as well....would hope still want liam???? ;)

I think she's on another show on ABC! But no if Steffy wasn't interested in Liam, she would want a new accessory.

You doing okay GL?

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:

Agree!

I think she's on another show on ABC! But no if Steffy wasn't interested in Liam, she would want a new accessory.

You doing okay GL?

yeah and u hon? just being taking breaks..... ;)

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Quote mrs march: What is the deal back and forth with Liam and Hope, Leam and Steffy. This is another Broke,Taylor and Ridge all over again didn't like it then and stoped watching it and just started about a year ago. Now again I am so tierd of seeing the Logans always getting the man let Liam be happy he is very happy with Steffy, Hope is so boring for him. Please don't let him and Hope get back this time I will stop watching you need a new story.......

welcome to the boards and this thread mrs march....Happy posting :D

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:

The show at times makes that easy.

Agree!

You doing okay GL?

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:

Agree!

You doing okay GL?

the only show I could think of that is still on ABC is General Hospital....there are no other soaps on ABC...others were cancelled... :D

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:

Agree!

You doing okay GL?

the only show I could think of that is still on ABC is General Hospital....there are no other soaps on ABC...others were cancelled... :D

I don't think it was a soap.

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote gingerlily:

Agree!

You doing okay GL?

I don't think it was a soap.

oh ok though she was on another soap....sorry about that....LOL....well she could go into Fear Factor ;)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”