Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
mrs march

Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Postby mrs march » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Quote flocon123: Love this thread. Please do not bring Liam and Hope back together. They do not make a good couple and they are so boringggggggggggggggg together. Liam is a real happy man with Steffy. When he is with Hope, he is unhappy, boring and does as he is told.

mrs march

Postby mrs march » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:32 pm

What is the deal back and forth with Liam and Hope, Leam and Steffy. This is another Broke,Taylor and Ridge all over again didn't like it then and stoped watching it and just started about a year ago. Now again I am so tierd of seeing the Logans always getting the man let Liam be happy he is very happy with Steffy, Hope is so boring for him. Please don't let him and Hope get back this time I will stop watching you need a new story.......

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Quote steffyandTaylor: The show could do without these two being a ouple, they are boring, hope is boring.

ICAM STEAM IS HOT HOT AND LOPE IS NOT NOT

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Quote BuggerBoo: Can't wait. I'm rsvp'ing YES.

The theme is party all day the best is yet to come

STEAM IS HOT HOT AND LOPE IS NOT NOT

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Quote mg1729:

Great post and DITO
Bringing Forward

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:

Great post and DITO
Bringing Forward

Welcome Aquarious to the party of all parties the lead up to the big moment where Hope's dreams of a reunion with Liam are smack downed by now other than Liam himself. The party is going non-stop until this special event bring what you like so far food and drink items available champagne of course popcorn, strawberries, Hope's favourite s chocolate fountain, rocky road chocolate to celebrate Hope's rocky road and ahead and anything sweet you want to contribute for the sweet time ahead we are going to have celebrating..LOL

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:

Great post and DITO
Bringing Forward

Welcome Aquarious to the party of all parties the lead up to the big moment where Hope's dreams of a reunion with Liam are smack downed by now other than Liam himself. The party is going non-stop until this special event bring what you like so far food and drink items available champagne of course popcorn, strawberries, Hope's favourite s chocolate fountain, rocky road chocolate to celebrate Hope's rocky road and ahead and anything sweet you want to contribute for the sweet time ahead we are going to have celebrating..LOL

Thank you mg1729 and I tell you the truth Hope and her Mom are cut from the same cord..Both are skanks.Hope preaches all about respect,dignity,no sex before marriage yadayadayada just talk.This trickster is immature,manipulative hypocrite..She has no idea what real love is..And plus she is to childish to be married..Now she is pinning for a man who has moved on from her with the pill popping sex she gave him..This teenager is filled with drama and all she needs to do is sit back and watch her unmoraled SKANKY mother :D *) *) :D

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:

Great post and DITO
Bringing Forward

Thank you mg1729 and I tell you the truth Hope and her Mom are cut from the same cord..Both are skanks.Hope preaches all about respect,dignity,no sex before marriage yadayadayada just talk.This trickster is immature,manipulative hypocrite..She has no idea what real love is..And plus she is to childish to be married..Now she is pinning for a man who has moved on from her with the pill popping sex she gave him..This teenager is filled with drama and all she needs to do is sit back and watch her unmoraled SKANKY mother :D *) *) :D

ICAM Have seen the poll that they are having about the revival of the triangle it's on that blog that candace put up via threads or you can go to the news room as well I went to both and told them what I thought Candace wrote stuff about the recent storylines and right down the bottom he says about the poll go and vote if you do/dont want revival of triangle and Candace talks about how Hope has been acting like a 12yr old again. I have already voted and commented in both news room and thread.

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Poor Little Hopey Dopey got an eyeful Liam and Steffy on the lounge, you would think it would give her a clue that
Liam forgot about her as soon as she left the room and even when Steffy came down the stairs Liam put his arm around Steffy in front of Hope with no awkwardness and when she left he just said it was still awkward talking to her

HOPEY DOPEY LIAM DOESNT WANT YOU ANYMORE ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON

squarebiz

Postby squarebiz » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:55 pm

I see the juveniles were in full force today. Hope running out like she'd been caught with a married man.....Lope is too childish to be entertaining.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”