Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
IHeartLizzie

Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Postby IHeartLizzie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:07 am

Lope sucks! Hope is a cow!

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:10 am

Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19: Lope is so Boringggggg and immature !) They are like Dumb and Dumber 8) 8) ~) ~) *) *) :D :D

It's funny what the difference in Liam is, in the Lope relationship they are like tweedle de and tweedle dum or what you said Aquarius and when he has the love of a beautiful and intelligent women like Steffy he actually looks like a hot mature man

I agree mg1729. he does seem like he can man up with Steffy.From what I have seen about Lope is they would have had problems even if Steffy had not even been there.To me neither one of them was marriage material to each other.Where was the trust,communication,faith,real love.To me Lope was puppy love and Liam wanting sex from Hope.Funny how she lip locked and teased poor Oliver when she was supposedly Liam's girl.Hope is another Brooke clone in the making..No respect for others

Aquarius your totally spot on about them having no trust communication real love etc.... and they did have problems before Steffy involving lack of trust on both sides that big party Bill threw for Liam to introduce him to the world as a Spencer Hope left party I think with Oliver or she met up with him Liam got and Amber took Liam home and then claimed to be pregnaant by him, Hope going back and forth between Oliver and Liam and Liam ended up sleeping with Amber for real, Hope got caught by Liam with half her clothes off with Oliver and all this happened before Steffy
LOPE IS A IMMATURE JOKE AS A COUPLE and it is not Steffy fault it is because they only had puppy love something children have.

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:17 am

I just looked what does LOPE mean on the internet and it pretty much describes Liam and Hopes relationship, LOPE IT means a smooth three-beat gait; between a trot and a gallop
:-) :-) :-)

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 am

Quote mg1729: I just looked what does LOPE mean on the internet and it pretty much describes Liam and Hopes relationship, LOPE IT means a smooth three-beat gait; between a trot and a gallop

Bingo Mg1729...the magic words you just wrote explains them in between stupid and stupidity...dumb and dumber.There was nothing together about either of them.Hope looking like she needs to go and play in her sand box.Liam letting Hope plan everything while he was out chasing Steffy

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 am

Quote Aquarius19:
Quote mg1729: I just looked what does LOPE mean on the internet and it pretty much describes Liam and Hopes relationship, LOPE IT means a smooth three-beat gait; between a trot and a gallop

Bingo Mg1729...the magic words you just wrote explains them in between stupid and stupidity...dumb and dumber.There was nothing together about either of them.Hope looking like she needs to go and play in her sand box.Liam letting Hope plan everything while he was out chasing Steffy

Did you see my other post about all LOPE trouble before Steffy?

LoganSlayer

Postby LoganSlayer » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:56 am

Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote flocon123: Even if Lope got back together it would be a flop. She isn,t even a woman yet!

It would take a new life experience to make her a young adult ;)

What do you think gingerlily do you see a Lope reunion based on today's episode? Do think he was waffling I think he was just being polite?

he didn't seem interested in Hope for now...but then again bell jr might changed that again :)

well I am hoping not because if he wanted Lope together he should have ended triangle in Italy and now he has written so many magical episodes with Liam and Steffy you would think he would have the common sense to go with them because STEAM ARE HOT HOT AND LOPE ARE NOT NOT we will just have to see.

Hi, everyone I don't post much but I do read the board. MG, thanks for this thread because Lope is really boring and I hope they will never get back together. Steam is hot but like others I am not sold because of Liam's history but what I saw today was not him being wishy washy. He was concerned about his ex and he should be because it was just a death in the family and he wanted to tell Hope himself that he and Steffy are living together. Oh, well it was too late she overheard Thomas instead. What I saw was after they had their little exchange, he got out that office like a bat out hell, to find Steffy.

LoganSlayer

Postby LoganSlayer » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 am

Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote flocon123: Even if Lope got back together it would be a flop. She isn,t even a woman yet!

What do you think gingerlily do you see a Lope reunion based on today's episode? Do think he was waffling I think he was just being polite?

he didn't seem interested in Hope for now...but then again bell jr might changed that again :)

well I am hoping not because if he wanted Lope together he should have ended triangle in Italy and now he has written so many magical episodes with Liam and Steffy you would think he would have the common sense to go with them because STEAM ARE HOT HOT AND LOPE ARE NOT NOT we will just have to see.

Exactly...sorry not a pure fan of Steam....LOL....because of Liam :) But if he stays with steffy then I will change ;)

Look I only Love STEAM because I want to see Steffy happy I am not happy about the way he has done back and forth Between Steffy and Hope but I am hoping that they are the end game if not I want like Ninabee said the other night if there is a Lope reunion Steffy to kick Liamm in the ding ding Ninabee is so funny :-)

ICAM......LOL....exactly how I feel....LOL ninabee is funny ;)

I haven't come across Ninabee today have you?
gingerlily what does the M in ICAM stand for?

If I may, the M in ICAM means "more". I couldn't agree more, is what ICAM is the acronym.

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 am

Quote LoganSlayer:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:

Hi, everyone I don't post much but I do read the board. MG, thanks for this thread because Lope is really boring and I hope they will never get back together. Steam is hot but like others I am not sold because of Liam's history but what I saw today was not him being wishy washy. He was concerned about his ex and he should be because it was just a death in the family and he wanted to tell Hope himself that he and Steffy are living together. Oh, well it was too late she overheard Thomas instead. What I saw was after they had their little exchange, he got out that office like a bat out hell, to find Steffy.

Your welcome Loganslayer, most of us do find Lope boring because that's what they are hopefully over the next few weeks when Hope declares her feelings to Liam and he tells her he is not interested fans will feel more confident that his wishy washy attitude will not be returning.

there is also a liam and steffy No bashing thread for all fans of liam and steffy where you can post what you like about them. :)

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:13 am

Quote LoganSlayer:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily: [quote]Quote flocon123: Even if Lope got back together it would be a flop. She isn,t even a woman yet![/quote

Exactly...sorry not a pure fan of Steam....LOL....because of Liam :) But if he stays with steffy then I will change ;)

Look I only Love STEAM because I want to see Steffy happy I am not happy about the way he has done back and forth Between Steffy and Hope but I am hoping that they are the end game if not I want like Ninabee said the other night if there is a Lope reunion Steffy to kick Liamm in the ding ding Ninabee is so funny :-)

ICAM......LOL....exactly how I feel....LOL ninabee is funny ;)

I haven't come across Ninabee today have you?
gingerlily what does the M in ICAM stand for?

If I may, the M in ICAM means "more". I couldn't agree more, is what ICAM is the acronym.

Yes it does I actually asked the same question today the M is more :)

LoganSlayer

Postby LoganSlayer » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 am

I'm a fan of yours MG1729 continue stand your ground.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”