Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
gingerlily

Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Postby gingerlily » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729: Liam and Steffy are HOT HOT and Liam and Hope are NOT NOT :)

So hope tells Liam she still loves him

Yeah I can't wait, because I am hoping Liam hasn't been waffling and that he is going to tell her that Steffy is the only woman for him and the only one he has. ever loved and he realises now that is why their relationship never worked :-)

He will do a white chick move not interested with the hand up and the pepper spray in hand

Your funny :-)

thanks

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Lope is boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 pm

LOL :)

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 pm

Quote flocon123: Lope was not a couple, it was all about Hope.

That's for sure Hope only used Liam for her PRESS CONFERENCES so she can say I have a man but i am not having sex with him, Liam got sick of
Being part something like that and that is when he starting falling in love with Steffy now that's a hot and steamy couple

NinaBee

Postby NinaBee » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Quote mg1729:

That's for sure Hope only used Liam for her PRESS CONFERENCES so she can say I have a man but i am not having sex with him, Liam got sick of
Being part something like that and that is when he starting falling in love with Steffy now that's a hot and steamy couple

Liam was sooo sick of it he begged Hope to not make him wait three months. He was pathetic and he will be once again if they put them back together.

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Quote NinaBee:
Quote mg1729:

Liam was sooo sick of it he begged Hope to not make him wait three months. He was pathetic and he will be once again if they put them back together.

Yea they are definitely a drag watching Liam try to live up to hope's expectations ! LOL he always fails too!

NinaBee

Postby NinaBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:00 am

Quote beckyt:
Quote NinaBee:
Quote mg1729:

Yea they are definitely a drag watching Liam try to live up to hope's expectations ! LOL he always fails too!

Hope can't live up to Hope's expectations. Seems like every week she has to start fresh.

beckyt

Postby beckyt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 am

Quote NinaBee:
Quote beckyt:
Quote NinaBee:
Quote mg1729:

Hope can't live up to Hope's expectations. Seems like every week she has to start fresh.

Your right girl hope can't even live up to them her self LOL they keep changing on her one minute shes a virgin waiting on marriage the next shes sleeping with a married man taking the wifes power LMAO

NinaBee

Postby NinaBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 am

This relationship never had a chance, Steffy or no Steffy. Ridge asked Liam if he was sure he wanted to end his marriage to Steffy because he saw Liam hugging Steffy and he felt that it was still something there. This was Liam's response:

I had a decision to make, and I chose Hope, because I believe that we deserve a chance.

What does that statement say to you?

Tayfam

Postby Tayfam » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 am

Quote NinaBee: This relationship never had a chance, Steffy or no Steffy. Ridge asked Liam if he was sure he wanted to end his marriage to Steffy because he saw Liam hugging Steffy and he felt that it was still something there. This was Liam's response:

I had a decision to make, and I chose Hope, because I believe that we deserve a chance.

What does that statement say to you?

He wants Steffi, but made a commitment to Hope.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”