Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
gingerlily

Re: Anti-Lope Fanbase (No Lope Fans)

Postby gingerlily » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote flocon123: Even if Lope got back together it would be a flop. She isn,t even a woman yet!

It would take a new life experience to make her a young adult ;)

What do you think gingerlily do you see a Lope reunion based on today's episode? Do think he was waffling I think he was just being polite?

he didn't seem interested in Hope for now...but then again bell jr might changed that again :)

well I am hoping not because if he wanted Lope together he should have ended triangle in Italy and now he has written so many magical episodes with Liam and Steffy you would think he would have the common sense to go with them because STEAM ARE HOT HOT AND LOPE ARE NOT NOT we will just have to see.

Exactly...sorry not a pure fan of Steam....LOL....because of Liam :) But if he stays with steffy then I will change ;)

Look I only Love STEAM because I want to see Steffy happy I am not happy about the way he has done back and forth Between Steffy and Hope but I am hoping that they are the end game if not I want like Ninabee said the other night if there is a Lope reunion Steffy to kick Liamm in the ding ding Ninabee is so funny :-)

ICAM......LOL....exactly how I feel....LOL ninabee is funny ;)

I haven't come across Ninabee today have you?
gingerlily what does the M in ICAM stand for?

me either.....I Couldn't Agree More.... :) hope that helps

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote flocon123: Even if Lope got back together it would be a flop. She isn,t even a woman yet!

What do you think gingerlily do you see a Lope reunion based on today's episode? Do think he was waffling I think he was just being polite?

he didn't seem interested in Hope for now...but then again bell jr might changed that again :)

well I am hoping not because if he wanted Lope together he should have ended triangle in Italy and now he has written so many magical episodes with Liam and Steffy you would think he would have the common sense to go with them because STEAM ARE HOT HOT AND LOPE ARE NOT NOT we will just have to see.

Exactly...sorry not a pure fan of Steam....LOL....because of Liam :) But if he stays with steffy then I will change ;)

Look I only Love STEAM because I want to see Steffy happy I am not happy about the way he has done back and forth Between Steffy and Hope but I am hoping that they are the end game if not I want like Ninabee said the other night if there is a Lope reunion Steffy to kick Liamm in the ding ding Ninabee is so funny :-)

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729:
Quote gingerlily:

ur welcome

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Liam and Hope are as interesting as having to wash a dirty dish cloth

gingerlily

Postby gingerlily » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Quote mg1729: Liam and Hope are as interesting as having to wash a dirty dish cloth

paint dry, having a anal probe by aliens, getting hit multiple times on the highway :D

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Quote gingerlily:
Quote mg1729: Liam and Hope are as interesting as having to wash a dirty dish cloth

paint dry, having a anal probe by aliens, getting hit multiple times on the highway :D

ROTFLMAO :D :D :D :D

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:21 am

Lope is so Boringggggg and immature !) They are like Dumb and Dumber 8) 8) ~) ~) *) *) :D :D

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:49 am

I depise a bang flippin,adultress who whines and lies

mg1729

Postby mg1729 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 am

Quote Aquarius19: Lope is so Boringggggg and immature !) They are like Dumb and Dumber 8) 8) ~) ~) *) *) :D :D

It's funny what the difference in Liam is, in the Lope relationship they are like tweedle de and tweedle dum or what you said Aquarius and when he has the love of a beautiful and intelligent women like Steffy he actually looks like a hot mature man

Aquarius19

Postby Aquarius19 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 am

Quote mg1729:
Quote Aquarius19: Lope is so Boringggggg and immature !) They are like Dumb and Dumber 8) 8) ~) ~) *) *) :D :D

It's funny what the difference in Liam is, in the Lope relationship they are like tweedle de and tweedle dum or what you said Aquarius and when he has the love of a beautiful and intelligent women like Steffy he actually looks like a hot mature man

I agree mg1729. he does seem like he can man up with Steffy.From what I have seen about Lope is they would have had problems even if Steffy had not even been there.To me neither one of them was marriage material to each other.Where was the trust,communication,faith,real love.To me Lope was puppy love and Liam wanting sex from Hope.Funny how she lip locked and teased poor Oliver when she was supposedly Liam's girl.Hope is another Brooke clone in the making..No respect for others

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”