Spoilers: Liam and Hope Reunion

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
flocon123

Re: Spoilers: Liam and Hope Reunion

Postby flocon123 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:08 pm

Will be using the FF button again.

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm

I didn't read anything about a reunion. ~)
I read that Hope changes her mind, again, and decides that she can NOW live with the fact that Liam loves Steffy, and now wants him back. ~) ~) ~)

Nothing about Liam going back to Hope. :))

RileysMoM

Postby RileysMoM » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Quote lindab123: Now that Steffy might be out of picture because Liam still love Hope. Do you honestly feel Hope and Liam are supercouple because Bell think so.

People feel Liam and Steffy are just rebound and they would never last. Is Hope Liam true love or steffy. Hope really love Liam and Bell is trying to get them back together so he can created another love triangle again with NEw guy/Liam/and Hope. So Liam might get jealous.

When the character of steffy come back, she created another love triangle with Katie/Bill/steffy. WOuld you guys be okay with that.

I think Bell is crazy in love with the Logans for some strange reason. I don't see Liam and Hope has a supercouple and I sure don't see Steffy as a rebound. I have seen a different Liam this past month and I think he finally realizes that Steffy is the one he should be with.
JW is off doing a movie in Canada, however, she pre-taped most of her scenes so according to JW we won't notice to much.
The writer's are bringing in a new man for Hope that we should see in a few weeks...
So sorry guys, there will be no Liam/Hope reunion.

cutjordan1234

Postby cutjordan1234 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 pm

well dream on if anyone thinks steffy and liam are going to last no way .. hope and liam will be back together once the truth comes out . and this is a soap and you can bet it will come out .. liam will leave steffy standing .. and he will go back to hope .. i want hope and liam back together .. and they are 100% a match made in heaven .. they are the most perfect made couple on the soap .. steffy is just not good for liam .. liam's dreams are dreams that he made with hope not steffy .. he told hope he wanted her to be his wife . he allso told steffy that he wanted hope to be his wife and that he loves hope .. if you watch .. he is telling steffy his dreams that he and hope planned together / like they both want kids he and hope / a big dog .. all those dreams he is telling steffy belong to him and hope not steffy and never will be . it will not last with liam / steffy . true love never dies hope and liam will win in the end . allways ..

cutjordan1234

Postby cutjordan1234 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm

i agree with you i wouldn't feel sry for steffy not one little bit .. because of what she did to get with liam . was nasty and dirty .. i can't help it i don't like steffy because of what she has done to hope and liam's relationship . it's just not right not at all .. and what comes around will go around .. steffys day is soon coming .. it's her time and turn to hurt .. they have put hope through enough pain and hurt .. hope loves liam . and if not for rick / steffy / bill /... they would be together right now ... there would not be no steffy at all . i say put liam / hope back together ... let steffy have the new guy i'm all for it ..

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 pm

True love does exsist in real life and it's a shame that writers destroyed it. But I got to thinking, maybe Bell thinks Hope is so young so he wanted their true love to face some adversity until they are more mature then bring them back together. That does happen in real life where couples married right after high school, facing adversity that made them mature and stronger....
Quote cutjordan1234: well dream on if anyone thinks steffy and liam are going to last no way .. hope and liam will be back together once the truth comes out . and this is a soap and you can bet it will come out .. liam will leave steffy standing .. and he will go back to hope .. i want hope and liam back together .. and they are 100% a match made in heaven .. they are the most perfect made couple on the soap .. steffy is just not good for liam .. liam's dreams are dreams that he made with hope not steffy .. he told hope he wanted her to be his wife . he allso told steffy that he wanted hope to be his wife and that he loves hope .. if you watch .. he is telling steffy his dreams that he and hope planned together / like they both want kids he and hope / a big dog .. all those dreams he is telling steffy belong to him and hope not steffy and never will be . it will not last with liam / steffy . true love never dies hope and liam will win in the end . allways ..

Nauntieann

Postby Nauntieann » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 am

I would Rather Hope get someone new!

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 am

I want Hope to be happy. If he truly loved her nothing should have mattered . I think to much damage has been done for her to beable to ever really trust him again. I think the only person liam is in love with is himself .
[quote]Quote cutjordan1234: well dream on if anyone thinks steffy and liam are going to last no way .. hope and liam will be back together once the truth comes out . and this is a soap and you can bet it will come out .. liam will leave steffy standing .. and he will go back to hope .. i want hope and liam back together .. and they are 100% a match made in heaven .. they are the most perfect made couple on the soap .. steffy is just not good for liam .. liam's dreams are dreams that he made with hope not steffy .. he told hope he wanted her to be his wife . he allso told steffy that he wanted hope to be his wife and that he loves hope .. if you watch .. he is telling steffy his dreams that he and hope planned together / like they both want kids he and hope / a big dog .. all those dreams he is telling steffy belong to him and hope not steffy and never will be . it will not last with liam / steffy . true love never dies hope and liam will win in the end . allways ..[/qu

cutjordan1234

Postby cutjordan1234 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am

Quote Hopeyougogirl: If Steffy would've kept her distance from the beginning and acknowlege the true love of Hope and Liam, we would've never have this silly triangle. plus, Liam would not have Steffy to run to because there wouldn't be any problem (hint: Steffy is the problem). So if Liam breaks up with Steffy and reunite with Hope, she brought the heartache on herself because of her constant trouble making and interferring. Sorry, won't feel bad for Steffy. ~)
youcouldn't have said it better i'm with you on this post steffy has allways interferred with hope and liam every single time they tryed to be together ... i want feel for steffy either .. you go tell it like it is .. ty

cutjordan1234

Postby cutjordan1234 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 am

Quote novemberrain72:
Quote Hopeyougogirl: If Steffy would've kept her distance from the beginning and acknowlege the true love of Hope and Liam, we would've never have this silly triangle. plus, Liam would not have Steffy to run to because there wouldn't be any problem (hint: Steffy is the problem). So if Liam breaks up with Steffy and reunite with Hope, she brought the heartache on herself because of her constant trouble making and interferring. Sorry, won't feel bad for Steffy. ~)
i partly agree with you on this but liam is a much to blame in this as anyone If he truly loved hope as he said he did nothing would made a difference Both girls have been hurt by him and they both take him back I just want hope to move on to something bigger and better.
that true to but steffy should have not done what bill put her up to do .. steffy was't liam's woman . hope was .. steffy should have went and told liam / hope what his dad wanted her to do .. and just walked away .. but she loves doing hurtfull things to others .

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”