Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bigbbfan

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby bigbbfan » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:19 pm

<b>Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN</b>

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Quote Smiley77: So she already moved in? I thought they were taking it slow?

You have to completely disregard what Steffy says she’s going to do, and you have to take whatever Liam says with a grain of salt. Remember, Liam also said Steffy isn’t needy or clingy and she never begs.

soapyfun

Postby soapyfun » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:51 pm

STEAMed vegetables = Liam + Steffy

tinklebell

Postby tinklebell » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:04 pm

<b>Your content has been edited or removed by an admin for not following the Soaps.com Guidelines as posted in the Message Boards. A warning infraction and/or temporary ban has been issued via email. Three infractions or more serious offenses for not following the guidelines can result in a permanent ban. Please read and post accordingly in the future. - ADMIN</b>

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh you guys really crack me up....love it! Just wanted to say the fact that Liam can go from Hope breaking up with him one minute, and the very next minute runs straight to Steffy making out in the cabin to her moving in today so quickly like Hope doesn't even exsist?! Simply don't make any sense whatsoever given the fact that he was in love with Hope for so long....nothing about Steam's fake relationship make sense to me at all! ~)

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:09 pm

I think we need to take that off the menu! :D
Quote soapyfun: STEAMed vegetables = Liam + Steffy

tinklebell

Postby tinklebell » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Quote Hopeyougogirl: I think we need to take that off the menu! :D
Quote soapyfun: STEAMed vegetables = Liam + Steffy
i agree honey!!! :)

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

I know, right? And her keeping her loft is funny to me, it's like she wants to have a back up plan just in case Liam runs back to Hope if the truth ever comes out. I really think that deep down inside, Steffy knows that Liam's true love will always be Hope and not her. :-)
Quote Smiley77: So she already moved in? I thought they were taking it slow?

tinklebell

Postby tinklebell » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:41 pm

hopeyougogirl,steffy knows liam still have feeling for hope,and steffy will truly be hurt,she should feel like a fool,she is going down the same road as her mother did to ridge,always second. :)

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm

tinklebell, you got that right. Talk about insecurities with major daddy issues (Steffy the sloppy second). :))
Quote tinklebell: hopeyougogirl,steffy knows liam still have feeling for hope,and steffy will truly be hurt,she should feel like a fool,she is going down the same road as her mother did to ridge,always second. :)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”