Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
loveridge

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby loveridge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:10 am

happens wrote:Yes the birthing scenes were beautiful, tear jerking. SC & JMW knocked it out of the park. I felt like I was right there with them. But no way will I be sucked in again because I remember where Liam was moments before he arrived at the hospital. His last conversation with Steffy was telling her that Hope still wants to get married and Steffy begging him to wait until after the baby is born. Steffy the Warrior fighting for her family while Liam fights against them.

Oh yeah it was easy for him to sit there and hold Steffy's hand while she's doing all the heavy lifting as usual. I cringed when Liam said Kelly recognized his voice. That means at Kelly's last ultrasound she heard mommy telling daddy, "I'm glad you made it" but unfortunately she also heard the first words out of Daddy's mouth which were "I almost didn't come."

Yes this was a beautiful birthing scene but I don't for a second believe Liam is finished kissing on Hope. I bet he's kissing on Hope within two days probably sooner.

Let's not forget there is no Steam because Liam is engaged to Hope.

ITA once the excitement of the birthing of the baby wears off liam will be back to his waffling self and like you happens I am not falling for it either

coco50

Postby coco50 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm

Liam likes having two women fighting for him. Liam,Hope, Steffy, Liam Ivy, Steffy
Liam, Steffy, Sally. One woman man is not Liam.

freesteffy

Postby freesteffy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:21 pm

I hate STEAM because it is character assassination for Steffy,

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”