Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
ctigg

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby ctigg » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Every time I see them together and she's laughing, her laugh seems forced, not natural at all.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:30 pm

I think the moment we see Liam again, he will be whining or look confused/constipated.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:55 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:I think the moment we see Liam again, he will be whining or look confused/constipated.

Whining and looking confused is just about all he knows how to do.

Sultans Wife

Postby Sultans Wife » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Anyone want to guess how long Steam will last?

A. 3 months

B. 4 months

C. 6 months

I will pick B...4 months. The first two months the will be happy, then the last two months is where the Cookie Crumbles, meaning Liam will drive Steffy crazy or she finds out she is pregnant with Wyatt's child :mrgreen:

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:15 am

Sultans Wife wrote:Anyone want to guess how long Steam will last?

A. 3 months

B. 4 months

C. 6 months

I will pick B...4 months. The first two months the will be happy, then the last two months is where the Cookie Crumbles, meaning Liam will drive Steffy crazy or she finds out she is pregnant with Wyatt's child :mrgreen:

I think the marriage will last more than 6 months but there will be some drama over having a baby or some other angst. As far fetched as it seems, it would be great if Steffy had Wyatt's child just to see the look on Liam's face. :D
When steam does fizzle, I hope Wyatt will have moved on so Steffy can't run back to him. Or better yet, have two women competing for Wyatt for a change.

Rangersfan

Postby Rangersfan » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:50 pm

JayCee_II wrote:
Sultans Wife wrote:Anyone want to guess how long Steam will last?

A. 3 months

B. 4 months

C. 6 months

I think the marriage will last more than 6 months but there will be some drama over having a baby or some other angst. As far fetched as it seems, it would be great if Steffy had Wyatt's child just to see the look on Liam's face. :D
When steam does fizzle, I hope Wyatt will have moved on so Steffy can't run back to him. Or better yet, have two women competing for Wyatt for a change.

I just LOOOOVE that idea!!

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:54 pm

Liam should have taken Steffy's last name instead of the other way around. :lol:
He is Steffy's prop and has no relevance without her.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:51 pm

JayCee_II wrote:Liam should have taken Steffy's last name instead of the other way around. :lol:
He is Steffy's prop and has no relevance without her.
very true :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”