Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
trinidiamond

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby trinidiamond » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:28 pm

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez:
Quote trinidiamond: *Sigh* Where do I begin. Why are we re-visiting this pairing?? Liam deserves better and he had better.....with Ivy! Steffy is all wrong for him. She's a liar and a manipulator. This pairing didn't work before and it won't now. Steffy is going to do nothing but hurt Liam. Bad move Bell.

I know .. Sad. . it's hard to support a chick on a soap who is well, as desperate and as pathetic as she is, imo liam is just settling again,till hope return! LOL i love how he was with IVY. But we know this is not the actor fault.He is written by BELL JR., so it is what it is. But it will not last. STEAM has fizzled out since day UNO. She will never be imo liam TRUE AMOR... Just how the writer is doin it again for now, feasibly to make fans happy,and that is fine.
Sure not going to last though...so i agree on the bad move.
But it is what it is. Won't last,as LEFFY never will be the "real love type of couple" Bell Jr.,deep down know that.He always brag on liam with hope,never brag on leffy ever.
-

Going to watch late tonight,just getting home,so HOLA!
to everyone here tonight.

adios

Bella

True. I know it's not SC's fault Bell wrote him this way. It is what it is. I will always like Liam anyway. SC does a great job portraying him. BUT...I will never like this pairing. #TeamNoSteamForever :D

NoMoreLeftover

Postby NoMoreLeftover » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:03 am

Quote trinidiamond:
Quote NoMoreLeftover:
Quote kayster58: I was always a Hope and Liam fan and couldn't stand that Steffy. I have to say that poor Ally had her number and called it right when it comes to Steffy. I have always found her disgusting with her stealing Hope's boyfriends. Why would either Spencer brothers want her after sleeping with their Dad? I never could stand Wyatt either and I had gotten to the place where I loved Liam and Ivy since Hope was gone and how many times did Liam tell Steffy he loved Ivy and then just like that...he drops Ivy for that hot to trot Steffy? They deserve each other and I can honestly say I am glad Wyatt and Ivy seem to be starting to become a couple. I now can't stand that Liam, he is a wimp and I actually think Wyatt is the better of the two brothers. Go Wyatt and Ivy, you two be happy together. Love Wyatt and Ivy and can't stand Liam and Steffy. When I Liam and Steffy together, they make me want to barf. lol...

They make me want to barf too! I've always find them so fake and phony. I have never ever seen chemistry between them unlike Hope and Liam great great natural chemistry from SC and KM. Gosh, I miss them.

Me too! I was a die hard Liam & Hope fan. And then they inserted stinky Wyatt into the equation. Yuck. SC and KM always had great chemistry.

I know it was stinky Steffy first bulldozed into Liam's life destroyed Lope. Then it was stinky Wyatt after that. Ugh. Bell wouldn't give Lope a break and give them a true happy marriage, it was ridiculous!

NoMoreLeftover

Postby NoMoreLeftover » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:08 am

Quote trinidiamond:
Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez:
Quote trinidiamond: *Sigh* Where do I begin. Why are we re-visiting this pairing?? Liam deserves better and he had better.....with Ivy! Steffy is all wrong for him. She's a liar and a manipulator. This pairing didn't work before and it won't now. Steffy is going to do nothing but hurt Liam. Bad move Bell.

I know .. Sad. . it's hard to support a chick on a soap who is well, as desperate and as pathetic as she is, imo liam is just settling again,till hope return! LOL i love how he was with IVY. But we know this is not the actor fault.He is written by BELL JR., so it is what it is. But it will not last. STEAM has fizzled out since day UNO. She will never be imo liam TRUE AMOR... Just how the writer is doin it again for now, feasibly to make fans happy,and that is fine.
Sure not going to last though...so i agree on the bad move.
But it is what it is. Won't last,as LEFFY never will be the "real love type of couple" Bell Jr.,deep down know that.He always brag on liam with hope,never brag on leffy ever.
-

Going to watch late tonight,just getting home,so HOLA!
to everyone here tonight.

adios

Bella

True. I know it's not SC's fault Bell wrote him this way. It is what it is. I will always like Liam anyway. SC does a great job portraying him. BUT...I will never like this pairing. #TeamNoSteamForever :D

This couple is more like steam-LESS. So very shallow and forced.

NoMoreLeftover

Postby NoMoreLeftover » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:00 am

LMAO, I heard Leffy was hammered on social media after their lusty session. I just FF it all. Funny, Steffy claimed she's honest and open with Liam yet lying to him and everyone else about Aly's death. Typical Steffy. I don't think this couple will last at all! After all, they proved disaster since they already had two FAILED marriages in their history lol.

Bearkatgal

Postby Bearkatgal » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:07 am

Thank you, admin, for bringing out this thread.

This couple is super boring! I rather watch the paint dry.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”