Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bdiz

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby bdiz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:23 pm

I think it's the for Steam to be over!

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:56 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:
happens wrote:
malayshia escalia wrote:Today felt so different really felt final.

Oh that's music to my ears. Can't wait to see it. I hope Bell never revisits this sinking ship.

I hope so too but I do not have much faith in his reasoning.

But today was good, let me know what you think. I think they are done for good or at least awhile.

Liam seems to be digging his heels in deeper and with the return of Hope I say Steam is over. Steffy's pleas are a waste of her time now.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:58 pm

Steam is done for it was good while it lasted but now it is time to move on now thank Goodness

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:21 pm

Gawd when is Steffy going to sign the papers and end this nightmare, This is not a love story, A woman being a doormat for an emotional abuser and serial cheat is not a love story, 6 years 3 marriages NO anniversaries enough is enough.

malayshia escalia

Postby malayshia escalia » Tue May 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Not only has Leffy killed Steffy but the existence of this farce is killing the show as a whole. How many more causalities.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Wed May 02, 2018 5:48 pm

This coupling needs to end ASAP!

They are terrible for each other and the show in general. We are losing talent in droves as they push this pointless couple!

They used a BRIDGE reunion to try to force Liam back to Steffy for heavens sake! What is happening? There are so many other stories to tell...starting with Liam finding a decent women to spend his life with..even if its not Hope.

happens

Postby happens » Wed May 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Well here we are again. Liam being a self-righteous judgemental hypocrite, jumping to conclusions playing judge and jury while Steffy busts her butt trying to tow the line. Yes should have texted Liam to let him know she was meeting with Bill. No she shouldn't have hugged Bill but Liam's in no position to judge. That's why Steffy needs to end this Steam nightmare.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Wed May 02, 2018 6:11 pm

happens wrote:Well here we are again. Liam being a self-righteous judgemental hypocrite, jumping to conclusions playing judge and jury while Steffy busts her butt trying to tow the line. Yes should have texted Liam to let him know she was meeting with Bill. No she shouldn't have hugged Bill but Liam's in no position to judge. That's why Steffy needs to end this Steam nightmare.

Liam needs to end it. Steffy shouldn't get to act as if he's failed her. She's failed on every level. What has she done to prove anything? All she does is yap about what she wants and use her baby.

Lets just get to the story if Liam realizing they don't work. A fun time and sex are not what makes a marriage work. Liam did his part. He's always reminded of how he waffled. Made to feel guilty about his past of helping women in need. (whatever) Mocked by her & Bill for being a "do-gooder" but somehow he can't get his cold brat wife into a animal shelter or soup kitchen to save her life. (Stephanie's namesake my a$$). There isn't a more selfish character ever on this show.
Liam made the changes. He made all the effort. He told Sally right away they had to stop seeing each other because of how it looked. He told Steffy right away about the kisses. He did the work..he showed the growth.
Steffy as usual....NOTHING. Just playing the victim as usual.

happens

Postby happens » Wed May 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Soapstef wrote:
happens wrote:Well here we are again. Liam being a self-righteous judgemental hypocrite, jumping to conclusions playing judge and jury while Steffy busts her butt trying to tow the line. Yes should have texted Liam to let him know she was meeting with Bill. No she shouldn't have hugged Bill but Liam's in no position to judge. That's why Steffy needs to end this Steam nightmare.

Liam needs to end it. Steffy shouldn't get to act as if he's failed her. She's failed on every level. What has she done to prove anything? All she does is yap about what she wants and use her baby.

Lets just get to the story if Liam realizing they don't work. A fun time and sex are not what makes a marriage work. Liam did his part. He's always reminded of how he waffled. Made to feel guilty about his past of helping women in need. (whatever) Mocked by her & Bill for being a "do-gooder" but somehow he can't get his cold brat wife into a animal shelter or soup kitchen to save her life. (Stephanie's namesake my a$$). There isn't a more selfish character ever on this show.
Liam made the changes. He made all the effort. He told Sally right away they had to stop seeing each other because of how it looked. He told Steffy right away about the kisses. He did the work..he showed the growth.
Steffy as usual....NOTHING. Just playing the victim as usual.

We agree Steam needs to end.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”