Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
talk

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby talk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:00 pm

Quote navitavi: I cannot look directly at the TV when these two are on. Makes my eyes hurt.

lol.... I close my eyes....but my stomach churns with what I hear.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 pm

I really wanted to throw up when he took Steffy to Hope's virginity bed today. How nasty he is. I doubt he's changed the sheets from all the way back when he did Amber in the same bed.

talk

Postby talk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Quote navitavi: I really wanted to throw up when he took Steffy to Hope's virginity bed today. How nasty he is. I doubt he's changed the sheets from all the way back when he did Amber in the same bed.

I wonder if he has notched the bed post with three notches?
And. probably, more to come.
Maybe he is going for a record.

If i am not mistaken...Stef will just be another of many conquests to come. Liam is too flighty to stay w/ anyone too long. He is a player now and that is what players do.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Personally, I don’t see any steam – only tepid water, but I’ll play along.

I’m anti-Steam because of the way Steffy fanatically pursued Liam practically the entire time he was in a relationship with Hope. I’m anti-Steam because of the way Liam disrespected Hope and their relationship and allowed Steffy to intrude as a third party. I’m anti-Steam because of all the plotting and manipulating that occurred to get to the tepid water. Sorry, I meant to get to Steam. And finally, I am anti-Steam because I honestly have no interest in the futile attempt to serve Steffy and Liam up on a platter as a happy, exuberant couple when they make my eyelids quite heavy.

talk

Postby talk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Quote BrianRose: Personally, I don’t see any steam – only tepid water, but I’ll play along.

I’m anti-Steam because of the way Steffy fanatically pursued Liam practically the entire time he was in a relationship with Hope. I’m anti-Steam because of the way Liam disrespected Hope and their relationship and allowed Steffy to intrude as a third party. I’m anti-Steam because of all the plotting and manipulating that occurred to get to the tepid water. Sorry, I meant to get to Steam. And finally, I am anti-Steam because I honestly have no interest in the futile attempt to serve Steffy and Liam up on a platter as a happy, exuberant couple when they make my eyelids quite heavy.

Very nicely said, BrianRose... :) You always post with your heart and your mind...You are seldom, if ever, off the mark.
I find myself always saying the same thing to you...........
I second your post..... every word rings true.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:47 pm

Quote talk:
Quote BrianRose: Personally, I don’t see any steam – only tepid water, but I’ll play along.

Very nicely said, BrianRose... :) You always post with your heart and your mind...You are seldom, if ever, off the mark.

Thank you for your comments, talk, and thank you, also, for requesting this thread.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Quote navitavi: I cannot look directly at the TV when these two are on. Makes my eyes hurt.

In with you there . I try to zone them out . Its like watching a bad train wreck.

stopthemadness

Postby stopthemadness » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:49 pm

OMG please make it stop if you don't I might have to poke my own eye out and cut off my ears ~)

talk

Postby talk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:00 pm

:)
Quote BrianRose:
Quote talk:

Thank you for your comments, talk, and thank you, also, for requesting this thread.

:) Thank you for helping make this thread purposeful.

talk

Postby talk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Quote stopthemadness: OMG please make it stop if you don't I might have to poke my own eye out and cut off my ears ~)

:) lol. :) ..Now that is a little drastic, don't you think.
When all is said and done....this is just a 25 minute show counting commercials.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”