Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
missing atwt

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby missing atwt » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ojobear: Did you guys catch Liam call their "relationship" a bad situation?? I had to LOL at that one.. He is beginning to realize that baby killer was the biggest mistake of his life.. HaHa!!

Ojo, I LMAO when he called stinky skanky and steamLESS a bad situation! Gotta love it when he acknowledged the truth! :D

That was funny . No need for this useless couple glad we don't have to look at them anymore .

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:05 am

Quote missing atwt:
Quote bnbloveLA:
Quote Ojobear: Did you guys catch Liam call their "relationship" a bad situation?? I had to LOL at that one.. He is beginning to realize that baby killer was the biggest mistake of his life.. HaHa!!

Ojo, I LMAO when he called stinky skanky and steamLESS a bad situation! Gotta love it when he acknowledged the truth! :D

That was funny . No need for this useless couple glad we don't have to look at them anymore .

ICAM!! Useless, forced and fake and not to mention very manipulated from the get go!! And Liam is starting to call this a bad situation... :D

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:55 pm

SteamLESS is dead and buried. :D

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:52 am

Still can't stand this couple. Slime will always be tainted and even Liam knows that. Someone needs to tell Wyatt the entire story, gondola and hotel room, and what Katie meant about Bill choosing his kid's wives. He needs to know how weak and pathetic Liam is to have fallen for Skankarella. Wyatt has had enough sex to pass on the thing unlike Liam. And I'm so glad the nasty twit is off my screen!!

roadie

Postby roadie » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:29 pm

With all the reminders of this couple I have to come back and say again how much I hate SLIMEY. Nasty nasty nasty couple. At this point they deserve each other. He's dumped her every single time Hope came back to him but she doesn't care. Stef would take whatever crumbs Liam gives her. Hope deserves better though.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 am

Quote roadie: With all the reminders of this couple I have to come back and say again how much I hate SLIMEY. Nasty nasty nasty couple. At this point they deserve each other. He's dumped her every single time Hope came back to him but she doesn't care. Stef would take whatever crumbs Liam gives her. Hope deserves better though.

If they would stay together now what would that say about baby killer?? Let you guys decide that one... This duo was awful when they had the chance (twice).. GLAD baby killer left to not return!!

roadie

Postby roadie » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Quote Ojobear:
Quote roadie: With all the reminders of this couple I have to come back and say again how much I hate SLIMEY. Nasty nasty nasty couple. At this point they deserve each other. He's dumped her every single time Hope came back to him but she doesn't care. Stef would take whatever crumbs Liam gives her. Hope deserves better though.

If they would stay together now what would that say about baby killer?? Let you guys decide that one... This duo was awful when they had the chance (twice).. GLAD baby killer left to not return!!

She's desperate Ojo. I think that's why she allows him to do the things he does to her and then just takes her back. Hope might go back but she gives him all sorts of misery first :D I'm sure all it would take would be one look at Wyatt and she'd no longer love Liam just like she did when she loved Bill then two seconds later Liam. Anyone who wants a Logan will be what she thinks she's entitled to.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Quote roadie:
Quote Ojobear:

She's desperate Ojo. I think that's why she allows him to do the things he does to her and then just takes her back. Hope might go back but she gives him all sorts of misery first :D I'm sure all it would take would be one look at Wyatt and she'd no longer love Liam just like she did when she loved Bill then two seconds later Liam. Anyone who wants a Logan will be what she thinks she's entitled to.

so true, steffy thinks she's entitled to anyone involved with a logan. just once bell, write for steffy to lose out and not get wyatt for herself if she tries to go after him. for once, write for wyatt to be a man and stay true too Hope. someone has to be a real man on this show. we don't want another liam.[quote]

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Bell please, let SteamLESS be dead and buried! Don't dig up this garbage couple! :D

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Leffy is fake and phony!!!! The most disgusting nasty with zero chemistry couple in tv land!!!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”