Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
dana lana

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby dana lana » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:37 am

Quote Ojobear: The show has been 110% better without this force and faked couple on!! After today the way Liam looked at Hope it was as if he had never seen another woman as gorgeous as Hope! :)

Yes it proves how unimportant his relationship with steffy was that he could walk away while she was suffering and not give her one thought since.
He didn't even ask her mother or brother to look out for her or say he was worried about her. Just cut her off cold.
Not a liam and hope fan but must admit he did think about hope while he was with steffy.

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:37 am

Quote Ojobear: The show has been 110% better without this force and faked couple on!! After today the way Liam looked at Hope it was as if he had never seen another woman as gorgeous as Hope! :)

Yes it proves how unimportant his relationship with steffy was that he could walk away while she was suffering and not give her one thought since.
He didn't even ask her mother or brother to look out for her or say he was worried about her. Just cut her off cold.
Not a liam and hope fan but must admit he did think about hope while he was with steffy.

roadie

Postby roadie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:08 pm

These two are getting what they deserve finally!! I'm so glad to see the tide has turned and now Liam can be the one doing the guessing and Stef can be stuck in Paris in hiding.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:52 am

SteamLESS is dead and buried. Thank goodness. This garbage couple is a ratings killer. :D

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:54 am

Leffy who? :D

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Quote bnbloveLA: Leffy who? :D

I like this one!! :D Haven't missed baby killer one bit and frankly I don't care if she ever returns!! I don't support Brill by any means but they are better than this fake and forced couple was!

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Isn't it amazing how boring this couple was compared to what we have now?? The best thing for this soap was to get rid of this forced and fake couple and definitely that baby killer she had to go too! Now we have got a show!! :D

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Quote Ojobear: Isn't it amazing how boring this couple was compared to what we have now?? The best thing for this soap was to get rid of this forced and fake couple and definitely that baby killer she had to go too! Now we have got a show!! :D

I agree . Glad they are gone . Now lets keep them dead and buried.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:38 pm

The best decision Bell made by getting rid of this garbage couple....dead and buried is right. :D

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:21 pm

:D :D Dead and buried :D :D I like it!! :D :D Good one!! :D :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”