Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
roadie

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby roadie » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:51 pm

The trash got up and walked out on it's own but somehow a small piece is still renting space in Liam's pants. How can Liam not smell that? LOL Peeee-you is right!!!

Quote Nuttytaylorhater:
Quote roadie: Bye bye slimey couple!!! I enjoy watching now that dumpster diver girl is no longer rubbing her stomach. That couple was steamless, passionless, and disgusting. Steffy no longer has the means to keep a man anymore. No more babies.

Love your post... :-) LOL@ the dumpster diver girl comment...she is definitely the queen of garbageville. :D peeee-you....someone needs to take out the trash. 8)

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:13 pm

Quote bnbloveLA: Thanks Ojo. I had to get it out of my chest cuz I keep seeing Leffy referred as super couple ~) ?! And Steffy has been long gone so I figure Bell must've view them as we do..a garbage couple. :D

;) Love it!!!! Garbage couple... Perfect description!! :D

love my pups

Postby love my pups » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:23 pm

over and done with it garbage compost

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:01 am

The slime needs to be gone and off of our screen forever! :D

I hope the writers put them in the garbage shoot once and for all... >)

Stay gone trashy couple...I HOPE you feel the pain for years to come... :))

Stay in fake Paris with your crazy ma and your dad who could care less about you...talk about a son not giving the mother respect like how Wy treated Quinn what about Ridge not attending his own mother's funeral?! SMH!

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 am

Slime sucks but if Skankerella comes back I prefer her to make Liam miserable. I am glad I haven't had to look at the fakeness of this slimey couple on my screen and hope that they are gone for good. Let skanky make Liam miserable in Paris.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:31 am

I hate steffy for all the pain she has caused hope. i also do not trust liam. if he has that on his computer how many times he married steffy and how hope always lost to them. then neither one deserves to be on this show. how dare liam think he is a saint on this show. he has been nothing but unfaithful and hurtful to hope. i am so glad that wyatt tells off liam for being a jerk to hope.

roadie

Postby roadie » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 pm

Was that on Lame's computer? I'm sure his skanky ex wife put it up there if it is. It looks like Liam will never know what it's like to be married to a lady!!!

Quote hopefan1: I hate steffy for all the pain she has caused hope. i also do not trust liam. if he has that on his computer how many times he married steffy and how hope always lost to them. then neither one deserves to be on this show. how dare liam think he is a saint on this show. he has been nothing but unfaithful and hurtful to hope. i am so glad that wyatt tells off liam for being a jerk to hope.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:05 pm

We called it!! The Skanky baby killer strikes yet again! I knew she had a manipulation in tact.. That's the only way she can operate... Just as well I don't want Hope with the sleaze ball!! I hope he goes to Paris and they both can stay there for all I care to never be seen again... That Skank never does anything to help anyone out unless its manipulated for her...

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:50 pm

I hate the skank steffy and i hate liam. its all about them and they do not care who they hurt in the process at all.

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:01 pm

I hate this garbage pairing. They are disgusting as heck. Liam needs to end this marriage only to get dumped my Hope in the end. I want him to suffer for the next 2-3 years while he watches HOTT from a distance. This Steamless pair needs be backburned indefinitely.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”