Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
coco50

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby coco50 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 am

Quote Nuttytaylorhater:
Quote coco50:
Quote Nuttytaylorhater: [quote]Quote roadie: NTH I like that!! Tomorrow we get HOTT. I hope they don't ruin it by adding SLIME.

I can't believe that they are going to waste airtime on these two dirt bags. No more SLIME. Yuck! I hate this Garbage couple!!!!

omg, I was hoping we wouldn't have to look at steffy again. time to get my ff button ready.

That's for sure! I'm defo ff'ing during their fluff scenes. I can't stand SLIME garbage!!!!!

hey, let evil sheila kidnap both of them and they disappear forever.[quote]

Nuttytaylorhater

Postby Nuttytaylorhater » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:03 am

Quote coco50:
Quote Nuttytaylorhater:
Quote coco50: [quote]Quote Nuttytaylorhater: [quote]Quote roadie: NTH I like that!! Tomorrow we get HOTT. I hope they don't ruin it by adding SLIME.

I can't believe that they are going to waste airtime on these two dirt bags. No more SLIME. Yuck! I hate this Garbage couple!!!!

omg, I was hoping we wouldn't have to look at steffy again. time to get my ff button ready.

That's for sure! I'm defo ff'ing during their fluff scenes. I can't stand SLIME garbage!!!!!

hey, let evil sheila kidnap both of them and they disappear forever.

I'm all for that. Just as long as the don't show any airtime for these dirt bags.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:47 am

They were ruined and tarnished before but now just the very fact we have to see them again is just tarnishing it even more... Bell did a bang up job ruining this fake and forced couple even more and I didn't think that was possible... Glad they are over and we know this "reunion" is short lived but man I have to get my ff button another workout..

dana lana

Postby dana lana » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:13 am

SLIME deserves each other. But then again they both deserve to be alone and miserable after all they put hope through.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:43 pm

and we have to look at her again. UGH [quote]

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:38 am

Not looking forward to seeing them today but we have some HOTT to look forward to!! Tolerate these two if we see HOTT just will ff through Leffy boring and so over it couple!!

coco50

Postby coco50 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 pm

leave that girl in paris and forget about her.[quote]

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:00 pm

I had to LOL when this re union happened!! They got nothin and there re union IMO was forced and faked like their whole sham of relationship!! Go bye Leffy!!!!

roadie

Postby roadie » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Quote Ojobear: I had to LOL when this re union happened!! They got nothin and there re union IMO was forced and faked like their whole sham of relationship!! Go bye Leffy!!!!

It sounded like Lame stuttered when he called her my love. It didn't even sound like him. Maybe it was his Bob Hope imression. It didn't seem realistic. What was with the corny music? Ugh. The whole thing was ugh. SLIME sucks.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:08 pm

yea, the whole scene was fake, the only believeable part was liam kicking up his heels and running out of there to get back to Hope before he loses her again. I guess next thing we'll see is liam sitting up wagging his tail with his tounge hanging out begging Hope to pick him and forget wyatt.[quote]

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”