Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Ojobear

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby Ojobear » Mon May 13, 2013 7:50 am

Quote sodaksue: If there no longer is a spawn
Steams love will be gone!
Cha...cha...cha

I agree with you since Liam only married her b/c of baby and at Hope's request!!

coco50

Postby coco50 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 am

she thinks this baby is going to keep her and liam together. NOT. she's too imature to have a baby and so is liam, but I still hope her and liam split because after the way she lured liam away from Hope, she doesn't deserve to be happy.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Mon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm

If that baby is gone why stay in a loveless marriage anyway?? Leffy is long overdue to be done with and lets move on to something else!!

LunchtimeListner

Postby LunchtimeListner » Mon May 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Quote Ojobear:
Quote sodaksue: If there no longer is a spawn
Steams love will be gone!
Cha...cha...cha

I agree with you since Liam only married her b/c of baby and at Hope's request!!

I have said that all along, Liam is only with Steffy because of "the baby". So we will see what happens next. I guess Steffy's poor choices will come back to haunt her.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 pm

well liam is now married to steffy and i doubt if she will let liam divorce her. she has him right were she wants him. not something i agree on. but now it doesn't really matter. because liam and hope lost each other for good this time.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Tue May 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Garbage couple's days are NUMBERED. Glue baby is gone. Liam is upset skank went against his wish and got on her stupid bike. He will soon realized he made a huge mistake allowing daddy dearest and skank controlled him. He will also learn that Hope is the ONLY one that truly cares about him and loved him unconditionally. Spoilers said he KISSES Hope....

sodaksue

Postby sodaksue » Wed May 15, 2013 10:22 am

Steam is so boring. The only love Liam had for Steffy was as a friend and for his baby. Now his friend's careless actions has killed the only true connection they had. It won't be long and he'll be looking away from Steffy.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Wed May 15, 2013 10:31 am

Quote bnbloveLA: Garbage couple's days are NUMBERED. Glue baby is gone. Liam is upset skank went against his wish and got on her stupid bike. He will soon realized he made a huge mistake allowing daddy dearest and skank controlled him. He will also learn that Hope is the ONLY one that truly cares about him and loved him unconditionally. Spoilers said he KISSES Hope....

Good post and also could it be that he finds out she got preggers on purpose too?? Not that it matters now she killed it!!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 am

I hope so, Ojo. The more dirt he finds out about skank the better. I want him to hate her for hurting Hope and Lope! Leffy NO MORE!!!! JMW is taking a break. I'm doing the happy dance....NO MORE garbage couple!!!!

sodaksue

Postby sodaksue » Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Quote Ojobear:
Quote bnbloveLA: Garbage couple's days are NUMBERED. Glue baby is gone. Liam is upset skank went against his wish and got on her stupid bike. He will soon realized he made a huge mistake allowing daddy dearest and skank controlled him. He will also learn that Hope is the ONLY one that truly cares about him and loved him unconditionally. Spoilers said he KISSES Hope....

:]
Good post and also could it be that he finds out she got preggers on purpose too?? Not that it matters now she killed it!!

Maybe when Bill comforts her in the hospital, he could tell her to get pg again just like last time and liam could overhear them.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”