Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bnbloveLA

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby bnbloveLA » Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Yes, guys....saw the ratings go down! Just goes to show fans don't care for this sick garbage couple. They belong in the dumpster and permanently OFF my screen.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Wed May 08, 2013 8:06 am

Their "relationship" is based on lies and manipulations and its all going to come crashing down and ratings tank when they are on too?? Hmmmm..... Cant wait to see how high ratings are for these past few days when there has been no sign of them... Should be interesting!!!!

LunchtimeListner

Postby LunchtimeListner » Wed May 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Quote Ojobear: Their "relationship" is based on lies and manipulations and its all going to come crashing down and ratings tank when they are on too?? Hmmmm..... Cant wait to see how high ratings are for these past few days when there has been no sign of them... Should be interesting!!!!

I am not a steam fan, because of the lies and manipulations, not to mention it has hurt Hope. I cannot be a fan of Liam and Steffy together. I see tomorrow, they return. I have been enjoying the Steam Free shows.

Biggest BB Fan

Postby Biggest BB Fan » Wed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Steam ran out of steam along time ago. I probably won't waste my time watching them are use fast forward if I do

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 am

EWWWWWW>>>> Warning!!!!!<<<<<<<< This nasty, fake duo is on today..... UGH!!!! Was so great without them now they have to go and ruin what was good thing... BORING!!!

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 am

Looks like nasty Leffy is back. Bell, STOP 'selling' this garbage couple. They don't work and we aren't buying it. The ratings for their funeral wedding proves them an EPIC FAILURE. Get rid of them permanently.

bnbloveLA

Postby bnbloveLA » Thu May 09, 2013 11:20 am

They are married, we get it. Now, remove them from my screen and let them live their nasty boring lives ELSEWHERE.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Thu May 09, 2013 9:00 pm

YAWN!!!! Need I say more?? They are so much better OFF screen!!!!

LunchtimeListner

Postby LunchtimeListner » Thu May 09, 2013 10:14 pm

The Steam is about to fizzle...

I always wondered why it was Lope and Steam- but know I understand Liam picked Hope- to make Lope.
Steffy stoled Liam to make Steffy- Steffy first, Liam second.

In Lope - Hope is 2nd and Liam first!

Them kissing today was a bit much, looks like tragedy is about to happen!!!! :( I guess its Karma Time, for Steffy!

missing atwt

Postby missing atwt » Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Just make them go already please . Tired of skipping shows because of these two idiots.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”