Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
talk

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby talk » Wed May 01, 2013 10:40 am

Quote bnbloveLA: Enough of this garbage couple Leffy. Bring Hope a new mature man that loves only her, and make them the super couple!

Hope and a new man would be the "super couple" because Hope is genuine.

Stef looks like Liam's older sister!

Liam just looks like a scum bag little kid that needs to be fed all the time.

talk

Postby talk » Wed May 01, 2013 10:46 am

I hate how Liam wants Hope to stay committed to him and does everything w/in his power to keep her hooked and yet, he, himself, just goes off into the moment and has his fun.

A real man would cut it off clean w/ Hope and let her...even encourage her... to move forward!

VRoxx

Postby VRoxx » Wed May 01, 2013 10:47 am

Quote talk:
Quote bnbloveLA: Enough of this garbage couple Leffy. Bring Hope a new mature man that loves only her, and make them the super couple!

HaaaaaaaHaaaa! Good one! So true. I love your idea for Hope. Let her move on with a great man who only loves her. Steam just doesn't fit together, Steffy has always been the wild n crazy type & now she wants to play mamma & be all domestic. Doesn't fit. Steam has no chemistry.

talk

Postby talk » Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 am

Quote VRoxx:
Quote talk:

HaaaaaaaHaaaa! Good one! So true. I love your idea for Hope. Let her move on with a great man who only loves her. Steam just doesn't fit together, Steffy has always been the wild n crazy type & now she wants to play mamma & be all domestic. Doesn't fit. Steam has no chemistry.

The only steam Leffy ever had was because hope was being dumped on and making them look better than they ever were.

I see that now because the two of them (on their own) are boring, have no chemistry, are mismatched and can't get me interested in them as a couple.

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 am

Quote talk:
Quote VRoxx:
Quote talk:

The only steam Leffy ever had was because hope was being dumped on and making them look better than they ever were.

I see that now because the two of them (on their own) are boring, have no chemistry, are mismatched and can't get me interested in them as a couple.

It becomes more apparent every time they are on that they are a complete mismatch. Liam is just the guy she could get..not who she truly wanted although she'll tell herself he's everything because she has no backup plan.
Liam is just going to make it work because he can't be an absentee father.

They are boring beyond belief. I watched a flipping talk show the other day because they were on!!

coco50

Postby coco50 » Wed May 01, 2013 11:36 am

Quote VRoxx:
Quote talk:

and when the baby comes, steffy will have two diapers to change.

talk

Postby talk » Wed May 01, 2013 11:47 am

Quote Soapstef:
Quote talk:
Quote VRoxx:
Quote talk:

It becomes more apparent every time they are on that they are a complete mismatch. Liam is just the guy she could get..not who she truly wanted although she'll tell herself he's everything because she has no backup plan.
Liam is just going to make it work because he can't be an absentee father.

They are boring beyond belief. I watched a flipping talk show the other day because they were on!!

:-) :-) :-)
I know, I have changed channels also after trying to give them a chance to change my mind about them...
It didn't change my mind,,just reinforced my original assessment. This forced pairing does nothing for me except bore me and force me to find something more entertaining to watch.

talk

Postby talk » Wed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

Quote coco50:
Quote VRoxx:
Quote talk:

and when the baby comes, steffy will have two diapers to change.

Who's going to change her diapers?

talk

Postby talk » Thu May 02, 2013 1:12 am

Steam has just got married....and they have already run out of "gas"!

Bubbles61

Postby Bubbles61 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:20 am

Quote talk: Steam has just got married....and they have already run out of "gas"!

They ran out of gas along time ago for me! I'm so ticked off that Steffy everything she wanted!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”