Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
sodaksue

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby sodaksue » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: I did not watch the show, but surfed the sites and by golly, there are some very harsh words on the wedding scenes. Some words used for Steffy's dress was ....just ugly, tacky! Viewers thought, knowing Steffy and her singing videos, etc., she would come out with ....modern, edgy, or risqué, but this was plain ugly! They even said, Bell is dressing her to the impending wedding, which spells.....DOOMED!

Since their last wedding was hideous, I thought they would redeem themselves with something more fashionable, ultra-edgy and avant-garde, but there was nothing stylish about this dress....apparently, this was unsightly.

Also, I hope it was not Eric who designed it b/c he did some of the best dresses for Hope! All I can say is WTH happened here?

Morticia the bride arrived in a motorcycle (not a broom) and people asked where were the vampires???? LOL

ROFL....ITA! Hideous.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 pm

It was a pathetic spectacle to see her in her long black head piece and trying so hard to be different while being just like so many others. The girl hasn't matured. She's still trying to prove something to herself and others with her antics.

There's nothing wrong with being unique or doing things your own way. It's when people do it in search of attention that it's simply a sign of low self esteem. She didn't look like a bride at all, and to compare this silly wedding to a vampire wedding or bride is insulting to the vampires.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:14 pm

Quote Smiley77: It was a pathetic spectacle to see her in her long black head piece and trying so hard to be different while being just like so many others. The girl hasn't matured. She's still trying to prove something to herself and others with her antics.

There's nothing wrong with being unique or doing things your own way. It's when people do it in search of attention that it's simply a sign of low self esteem. She didn't look like a bride at all, and to compare this silly wedding to a vampire wedding or bride is insulting to the vampires.

Smiley....you did make me laugh when you said "insulting to the vampires"! Ha! Ha! That was a real good one! I hope Brianrose reads this....she will laugh her butt off!

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Quote grandpadanucci:
Quote Smiley77: It was a pathetic spectacle to see her in her long black head piece and trying so hard to be different while being just like so many others. The girl hasn't matured. She's still trying to prove something to herself and others with her antics.

Smiley....you did make me laugh when you said "insulting to the vampires"! Ha! Ha! That was a real good one! I hope Brianrose reads this....she will laugh her butt off!

You know it's true, GD!! It's insulting to bikers and vampires come to think of it. She should have just rode to Nevada on her crotch rocket.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:21 am

Hideous outfit for an evil girl. It's fitting. It's sad that she's so worried about Liam thinking about Hope when he's supposed to be marrying HER. She shouldn't of messed with a Logan's man >)

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:09 pm

Wanted to stop and say HELLO to all the anti-Leffy's here!! I know many aren't posting, but hope you're reading and having a wonderful weekend :) Hate this couple and will not be watching Monday or Tuesday or any day with them in the spoilers. You guys be good this weekend!!

mollyt

Postby mollyt » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:32 am

Quote Smiley77: Wanted to stop and say HELLO to all the anti-Leffy's here!! I know many aren't posting, but hope you're reading and having a wonderful weekend :) Hate this couple and will not be watching Monday or Tuesday or any day with them in the spoilers. You guys be good this weekend!!

Smiley thank you so much for sticking up for me in the fashion thread, I really really appreciate it!!! Leffy's Wedding attire was a joke and no guest showed up, where were the hoards of Steffy's so called friends?????

Soapstef

Postby Soapstef » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:34 am

OK..I already have a reason to crack up laughing with Liam's vows! Again..no love is mentioned..yet. I guess we'll have to hear the whole speech, but this is weird to me.

That he gives her his whole life and his future. I saw the preview and Liam looks like he sacrificing himself.

coco50

Postby coco50 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 am

Quote sodaksue:
Quote grandpadanucci: I did not watch the show, but surfed the sites and by golly, there are some very harsh words on the wedding scenes. Some words used for Steffy's dress was ....just ugly, tacky! Viewers thought, knowing Steffy and her singing videos, etc., she would come out with ....modern, edgy, or risqué, but this was plain ugly! They even said, Bell is dressing her to the impending wedding, which spells.....DOOMED!

Since their last wedding was hideous, I thought they would redeem themselves with something more fashionable, ultra-edgy and avant-garde, but there was nothing stylish about this dress....apparently, this was unsightly.

Also, I hope it was not Eric who designed it b/c he did some of the best dresses for Hope! All I can say is WTH happened here?

Morticia the bride arrived in a motorcycle (not a broom) and people asked where were the vampires???? LOL

ROFL....ITA! Hideous.

I'M surprised that the flying monkeys wearing combat boots didn't fly her in. I can hear her now on the I'do's, HE HE HE, I'll get you my pretty, I DO I DO, I'll get you my pretty, I DO I DO. [Quote]

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:21 am

Quote mollyt:
Quote Smiley77: Wanted to stop and say HELLO to all the anti-Leffy's here!! I know many aren't posting, but hope you're reading and having a wonderful weekend :) Hate this couple and will not be watching Monday or Tuesday or any day with them in the spoilers. You guys be good this weekend!!

Smiley thank you so much for sticking up for me in the fashion thread, I really really appreciate it!!! Leffy's Wedding attire was a joke and no guest showed up, where were the hoards of Steffy's so called friends?????

Not a problem ;) And I agree, where were Ramona and all of the friends that Steffy brought Liam out to meet the night before he was supposed to marry Hope? Oh, that's right, she no longer needs them because she got what she wanted, something to tie her to Liam forever. Steffy is a joke and a wanna be. That's what makes her so insecure and pathetic.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”