Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Jacee Wojo

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby Jacee Wojo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Quote novemberrain72: Great post both of you

Quote Hopeyougogirl: You are right. especially the part about love yourself before you are able to fully love someone. And it's true we can be independant and live full life without always
having to have a man. Love happens when you least expected. I'm speaking from experience. :))
Quote talk: Believe it or not...but...I am a hopeless romantic, also.
I have learned that one must love themselves before they are able to fully love someone else.. You love yourself by not settle-ing for something (or someone) that is not good for you.
Liam is too much of a child for Hope. She is maturing at a pretty fast rate of speed. Liam is going the other direction at the same rate of speed.

Hope needs to mourn her love for Liam (which she is doing) and then go forward with enough open heart to recognize love when it is standing in front of her in the future.
She needs to put action behind her emotional learning & put in her heart a replacement to fill the void. It doesn't have to be a man...it could be a cause, it could be a friend, it could be many things but she needs to fill herself up (the void) with whatever would make her happy and crowd out the un happiness.
One walks toward the now and the future...using the past as a learning scale.

I agree great posts. :)

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Oh alright, you twist my arm....I went through a very painful divorce and was a single mom supporting a beautiful baby for several years. Involved in church and have a good job. Long story short, people at work hook me up with their friend and I went on a blind date! Believe it or not, I'm the last person you could convince to go on a blind date. I've been married for many years now and he's wonderful to me and my daughter. And we have a beautiful son as well. :))
Quote talk: Hopeyougogirl... :) ...I bet you have a great love story to tell. A real one....not a reel one.!

What a beautiful story and thanks for sharing. That sounds like a relationship made in heaven. I love happy endings in both real and reel worlds.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 pm

Quote talk: I am really, really happy for you.
You seem like a person who deserves to be loved by the best.

I have a similiar story except for the marriage part.
I divorced my husband after 24 yrs. Met the love of my life a year or so later....after dating awhile. He and I had a fantastic relationship. We seemed to know without speaking what was in each others mind and heart. We would break out in laughter at the same time after having the same thought.
It was a little hard to get used to that kind of connection.
Someone knowing all your thoughts (and answering questions from your mind w/out ever voicing your thoughts out loud & vice versa). We never got married....I didn't want to get married... We were together for 2 years....then he died.
I have always been grateful that a love like that happened to me. I have missed nothing. I have had it all. I know how lucky I have been & I thank God everyday...that when I leave this world....he gave me every experience I could have wished for while I was here.

Thanks for sharing that beautiful relationship you had with the love of your life. I just wish that you had more time with him, but you have a wonderful outlook that you were grateful for the time that you did share. I believe you have to value each and every minute given to us.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:01 am

Quote Smiley77:
Quote talk: Has anyone seen Grandpa?

Steam will fizzle out.

Leffy fizzled out long before they even got together. This is daytimes most boring and mismatched couple. If you read this MB Bell, why reward the evil manipulator? If so, please whisk them off to wherever the happy couples on soaps go so as not to torture your viewers. This couple is disgusting and not what I want to see on a daily basis.

I so agree Smiley and I they are why I can't stand watching them and have to FF or use Soapstef's suggestion of switching to the channel guide. I hope Bell realizes that he is losing so many viewers if he keeps this disgusting couple on our tv. He is sending the wrong message to the younger viewers of today. Sex is not the weapon and shame on him for having people think it is.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:02 am

Quote Ojobear: Never been a fan of these two.. A relationship based on lies and manipulation NEVER works.. And with Steffy being so insecure with everything makes it that much worse.. Everything this "couple" does is so fake and forced but thats just me.. Time to move on to bigger and better things than this snooze fest couple!!

Ojo so happy to see your post and boy do I agree with you when you call this couple a snooze fest. Worst couple in daytime television ever.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am

Steffy you better hold on to the loser tight. And hope girl run and don't look back he is not worth it .

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:04 am

Quote Ojobear: Steam seems to be a fitting name doesnt it?? Steam isnt made up of much but gases and vapors maybe some water but goes nowhere fast!! I agree this couple never had and never will have any fire.. MAYBE a little Steam but not in a good way!

Too funny. I needed that laugh Ojo. :)

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:13 am

Quote Destinyforever2505:
Quote talk: Believe it or not...but...I am a hopeless romantic, also.
I have learned that one must love themselves before they are able to fully love someone else.. You love yourself by not settle-ing for something (or someone) that is not good for you.
Liam is too much of a child for Hope. She is maturing at a pretty fast rate of speed. Liam is going the other direction at the same rate of speed.

Hope needs to mourn her love for Liam (which she is doing) and then go forward with enough open heart to recognize love when it is standing in front of her in the future.
She needs to put action behind her emotional learning & put in her heart a replacement to fill the void. It doesn't have to be a man...it could be a cause, it could be a friend, it could be many things but she needs to fill herself up (the void) with whatever would make her happy and crowd out the un happiness.
One walks toward the now and the future...using the past as a learning scale.

Talk, I love this post! You are so right! I am only 30 but I know what having a broken heart is like and believe me given time things do get better and a more deserving person always finds you ;) I was with my first love for 4 1/2 years all through highschool. I loved him and we even got engaged. As time went on I realized that he wasnt what made me happy but comfortable. I left and he ended up moving on in no time. Of course he waffled much like Liam. Maybe that is why I dont like Liam,lol. I soon realized his ways and moved on and ended up finding the love of my life. We didnt have an easy road either but in the end it was worth it!! We have been married for close to 8 years now and have a beautiful family. There are days I want to knock him over the head but finding him was one of my greatest gifts. I was reading some other posts here as well and saw your story and it was very touching. You have such a wonderful way of looking at life and I enjoy your posts. My husband and I also have that connection. I think it is hilarious sometimes when I am thinking something and it comes out of his mouth. Talk to you later!! :) I will make sure when I post to stop by here.

Destiny thank you for sharing another beautiful true story with us. I love how you said finding him was one of your greatest gifts. That is true love and how it should be. I think when Liam and Hope first were together before Steffy came along that is what I saw and why I fell in love with them as a couple. Why did Bell have to ruin that by changing Liam? He has ruined his character. I do believe in redemption and feel that it is possible to get the real Liam back. He needs major work and I believe he is living his life now through his dad's eyes and what his dad Bill wants for him.

Again, he needs a major overhaul, but if he became the guy he was before he found out Bill was his dad I would be happy. I may be the only one out there who feels this way, but I know he did not start out being a waffler and I wonder what happened to that guy?

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:16 am

Quote Ojobear: Why is it they cant go to Liams place or her loft?? They are the most disrespectful couple I have ever seen.. Who does that at someone elses house and on a sofa?? Disgusting!!

Wasn't that disgusting? I saw that and I thought typical Steffy who has no respect for anyone or anything. What if Katy or Bill had walked in? I was sad that Hope had to see it. I believe Steffy saw what was going on between Liam and Hope (that chemistry they have) and she had to pull out her only tool she knows which is sex.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:19 am

Quote hopefan1: thank you for this thread. cannot stand steam. but then again liam is so stupid its ridiculous on this show. doesn't he see that steffy is only using him to get to his father? steffy only has eyes for his father not him.

Hopefan so good to see you again. I have missed you and your posts. I don't get here as often as I use to, but this is a great thread because there are many of us who can't stand Steam. Terrible couple.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”