Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
hopefan1

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby hopefan1 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:54 pm

thank you for this thread. cannot stand steam. but then again liam is so stupid its ridiculous on this show. doesn't he see that steffy is only using him to get to his father? steffy only has eyes for his father not him.

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:01 pm

Bravo! Never settle for 2nd best, you are worth it! That's what I always tell my daughter. :))
Quote talk:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote talk:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote talk: Has anyone seen Grandpa?

Steam will fizzle out.

Leffy fizzled out long before they even got together. This is daytimes most boring and mismatched couple. If you read this MB Bell, why reward the evil manipulator? If so, please whisk them off to wherever the happy couples on soaps go so as not to torture your viewers. This couple is disgusting and not what I want to see on a daily basis.

Quite true, Smiley. :)

Do you have a real love story to share w/us?

LOL, not really. I've actually been quite relieved when my relationships have ended so I guess I haven't met the one, or one of the right ones. I'm not worried, though, or at least not yet.

I love hearing these stories, though.

Smiley...you have absolutely no reason to worry. A great gal always gets found by a great guy. Your turn will come.

If you find someone like Liam......throw him back into the water with the other fish. He is not a "keeper".

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 pm

These two are just down right nasty . You don't make out in somebody elses house . Anybody can walk in and see them. Im just waiting for this relationship to self destruct on its own.

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Today's episode just proved how insecure and pathetic Steffy is. As soon as Hope left the house, she takes Liam's mind off of Hope by rolling around on his dad's couch, can't even wait til you get home? Seriously? Steam makes me gag. Steam is sick fake love based on lies and lust. Nothing more. All Steffy knows to do is "sexed" him up. Absolutely no substance whatsoever.

hopefan1

Postby hopefan1 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:22 pm

steffy is just plain nasty in my eyes. i wish she would just leave the airtime and go elsewhere. but anyways that was just plain sicko on this show.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Loved the way Steffy mentioned the "spell" Hope casts on Liam, LOL. If that's not pathetic that she notices but is going to try to kiss the feelings out of him, or something else, I don't know what is. It doesn't work that way, Steffy. You have every reason to be insecure in your relationship with Liam because as he's always said, he loves Hope and always will. I'm not sure how this rebound relationship can survive with Liam making eyes at Hope. I do want to see it go up in flames, though, and then for Hope to move on from Liam.

Destinyforever2505

Postby Destinyforever2505 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Well it looks like Lope beat out Steam in SID's top couples!! ;) Lope came in at number 8 and Steam was last in number 10 :D

Dannyjo

Postby Dannyjo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Quote Smiley77: Loved the way Steffy mentioned the "spell" Hope casts on Liam, LOL. If that's not pathetic that she notices but is going to try to kiss the feelings out of him, or something else, I don't know what is. It doesn't work that way, Steffy. You have every reason to be insecure in your relationship with Liam because as he's always said, he loves Hope and always will. I'm not sure how this rebound relationship can survive with Liam making eyes at Hope. I do want to see it go up in flames, though, and then for Hope to move on from Liam.
I'm with you Smiley, There is a look about Liam when he looks at Hope. He looks at her like she is transparent! It is obvious that he still has feelings for her. I definitely want Liam and Hope to find out the truth, but in the spoilers for the next 2 weeks, it doesn't say that Caroline said anything!! I was very disappointed, unless she will wait more near Christmas!

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Whenever Hope is around Liam, Steffy’s insecurities show loud and clear. The only way Steffy thinks she can deprogram Liam from having Hope on the brain and in his heart is to initiate sex with him after his encounter with Hope. By the way, Liam looked pretty disappointed that Hope decided to leave when the manipulator showed up.

And that was extremely tacky making out in someone else’s house on their sofa.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:29 pm

Quote Destinyforever2505: Well it looks like Lope beat out Steam in SID's top couples!! ;) Lope came in at number 8 and Steam was last in number 10 :D

Maybe someone is paying attention to these polls, hopefully.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”