Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Hopeyougogirl

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

Thank you. I'm blessed! :))
Quote novemberrain72: Im very happy for you.

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Oh alright, you twist my arm....I went through a very painful divorce and was a single mom supporting a beautiful baby for several years. Involved in church and have a good job. Long story short, people at work hook me up with their friend and I went on a blind date! Believe it or not, I'm the last person you could convince to go on a blind date. I've been married for many years now and he's wonderful to me and my daughter. And we have a beautiful son as well. :))
Quote talk: Hopeyougogirl... :) ...I bet you have a great love story to tell. A real one....not a reel one.!

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 am

Thank you, talk. Your story bring tears in my eyes. I'm so happy you got to experience true love. God bless you! :))
Quote talk: I am really, really happy for you.
You seem like a person who deserves to be loved by the best.

I have a similiar story except for the marriage part.
I divorced my husband after 24 yrs. Met the love of my life a year or so later....after dating awhile. He and I had a fantastic relationship. We seemed to know without speaking what was in each others mind and heart. We would break out in laughter at the same time after having the same thought.
It was a little hard to get used to that kind of connection.
Someone knowing all your thoughts (and answering questions from your mind w/out ever voicing your thoughts out loud & vice versa). We never got married....I didn't want to get married... We were together for 2 years....then he died.
I have always been grateful that a love like that happened to me. I have missed nothing. I have had it all. I know how lucky I have been & I thank God everyday...that when I leave this world....he gave me every experience I could have wished for while I was here.

talk

Postby talk » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:35 am

God Bless you too, Hopeyougogirl... :)

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:35 am

Quote talk: Has anyone seen Grandpa?

Steam will fizzle out.

Leffy fizzled out long before they even got together. This is daytimes most boring and mismatched couple. If you read this MB Bell, why reward the evil manipulator? If so, please whisk them off to wherever the happy couples on soaps go so as not to torture your viewers. This couple is disgusting and not what I want to see on a daily basis.

talk

Postby talk » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 am

Quote Smiley77:

Steam will fizzle out.

Leffy fizzled out long before they even got together. This is daytimes most boring and mismatched couple. If you read this MB Bell, why reward the evil manipulator? If so, please whisk them off to wherever the happy couples on soaps go so as not to torture your viewers. This couple is disgusting and not what I want to see on a daily basis.

Quite true, Smiley. :)

Do you have a real love story to share w/us?

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am

You know what's funny? My hubby loves B&B too. He comes home everyday for lunch and watches it with me! Poor guy, he had to listen to me gripping about mean characters. :D
Quote talk: God Bless you too, Hopeyougogirl... :)

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:45 am

Totally agree!
Quote Smiley77:

Steam will fizzle out.

talk

Postby talk » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:00 am

Hopeyougogirl.. now that is the best husband ever... :) lol.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

Quote talk:
Quote Smiley77:

Steam will fizzle out.

Quite true, Smiley. :)

Do you have a real love story to share w/us?

LOL, not really. I've actually been quite relieved when my relationships have ended so I guess I haven't met the one, or one of the right ones. I'm not worried, though, or at least not yet.

I love hearing these stories, though.

Ojobear

Postby Ojobear » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:07 am

Quote Smiley77:

Steam will fizzle out.

Great post and ITA!! They are poison for each other and all of us watching!!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”