Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
talk

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Smiley....good to see you posting....I agree with everything you have written.

talk

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Quote NetB: Hi, I seldom post here, but I just have to say how I feel. I don't see any chemistry between Steffy and Liam. It is like they are going through the motions but no real deep love, just sex and some kind of weird feeling that comes across from both of them. Liam doesn't seem to be real when he says he is happy with Steffy. It is like he says it to try and convince himself and whomever he is talking to at the time. It is like watching two people play acting a part when they are not feeling the part. Yes, they are acting, but you should not feel as if you are watching two actors acting but two people that are real and believable. I am not believing that Liam really loves Steffy the way he does Hope. When he looks at Hope you get a warm and fuzzy feeling. When he looks at Steffy well you just see a sex scene that says, "lets get this over with." IMO

NetB...welcome.. :) You talk sense. Come back often.

talk

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Be sure and read the definition of steam in the dictionary.
It says things like vapor, gasses, fog etc.

JessieChan

Postby JessieChan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I just saw the preview for tomorrow's episode, seems like Steffy is grilling Bill over his thing with brooke, maybe if he falls for brooke he will seem more appealing to steffy (now that he has something going on with her mother's arch nemesis) and she will go for Bill again instead of Liam? That will be great. Katie is way too good for Bill anyway.

talk

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Almost anyone is too good for Bill.
But I still think he is one good actor.

Stef deals with her Grandmothers death by going to parties and sex. I think she needs to stay home alone awhile and ponder her bad behavior of the recent past. She needs to do some soul-searching.

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 pm

Steffy can see Steam is fading away.

talk

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Steffy can see Steam is fading away.

Fading. fading, fading, gone.

Would be nice not to have them on my tv screen together.
And I said them. Have no use for liam either.

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Can't stand Steam. I know you don't like Liam, but I'm a hopeless romantic. Seeing Hope so sad breaks my heart. The ONLY way I want Liam back with Hope is if he proven himself trustworthy and faithful. Otherwise, I want her to move on to have her happy ending with new guy. A heart wants what a heart wants....you know what I mean? ~)
Quote talk:

talk

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Can't stand Steam. I know you don't like Liam, but I'm a hopeless romantic. Seeing Hope so sad breaks my heart. The ONLY way I want Liam back with Hope is if he proven himself trustworthy and faithful. Otherwise, I want her to move on to have her happy ending with new guy. A heart wants what a heart wants....you know what I mean? ~)
Quote talk:

Yes I DO know what you mean, Hopeyougogirl... :)
The heart is just one organ....it cannot afford to be too stubborn & stuck on one person. (you must also learn to love w/the mind)
I have been told...that there is more than just one person out there that a person can experience love with.
Hope thought she loved Oliver... but she left him for Liam.
She is still LEARNING about what love is.
She can leave Liam. In my view, needs to leave Liam. He does not have enough respect for our girl & I have no respect for him.

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 pm

I understand your point of view. Maybe when the new hottie shows up, it would be like a breathe of fresh air and get her mind off of Liam. And focus on the new guy and her bright future. I am so ready for her to be happy again. :))
Quote talk:
Quote Hopeyougogirl: Can't stand Steam. I know you don't like Liam, but I'm a hopeless romantic. Seeing Hope so sad breaks my heart. The ONLY way I want Liam back with Hope is if he proven himself trustworthy and faithful. Otherwise, I want her to move on to have her happy ending with new guy. A heart wants what a heart wants....you know what I mean? ~)
Quote talk:

Yes I DO know what you mean, Hopeyougogirl... :)
The heart is just one organ....it cannot afford to be too stubborn & stuck on one person. (you must also learn to love w/the mind)
I have been told...that there is more than just one person out there that a person can experience love with.
Hope thought she loved Oliver... but she left him for Liam.
She is still LEARNING about what love is.
She can leave Liam. In my view, needs to leave Liam. He does not have enough respect for our girl & I have no respect for him.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”