Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Jacee Wojo

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:07 am

Glad I found this thread and see other people who feel that Steam is what I call a non-working couple. There are certain couples that I have seen in past years of watching many different soaps and some just grab you from the start. That was how I felt regarding Liam Cooper and Hope.

When Steffy first returned from International her plan was to go after Bill despite the fact that he was married to Katie and so she went after him. I remember her saying both to her mom and dad that she was tired of boys and wanted a real man. When she fell and hit her head on the bathtub and woke up deciding she was in love with Liam I never saw a connection then and have not seen one since. Liam is the last person I would describe as a man. He is much more like the boy she was tired of. He has this little boy look and mannerism. No, I haven't changed my mind in how I feel and still feel that I don't see any chemistry or real connection at all with this couple.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:20 am

The steam went out on this couple before it was even warm.

Quote Jacee Wojo: Glad I found this thread and see other people who feel that Steam is what I call a non-working couple. There are certain couples that I have seen in past years of watching many different soaps and some just grab you from the start. That was how I felt regarding Liam Cooper and Hope.

When Steffy first returned from International her plan was to go after Bill despite the fact that he was married to Katie and so she went after him. I remember her saying both to her mom and dad that she was tired of boys and wanted a real man. When she fell and hit her head on the bathtub and woke up deciding she was in love with Liam I never saw a connection then and have not seen one since. Liam is the last person I would describe as a man. He is much more like the boy she was tired of. He has this little boy look and mannerism. No, I haven't changed my mind in how I feel and still feel that I don't see any chemistry or real connection at all with this couple.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 am

Quote novemberrain72: The steam went out on this couple before it was even warm.

Quote Jacee Wojo: Glad I found this thread and see other people who feel that Steam is what I call a non-working couple. There are certain couples that I have seen in past years of watching many different soaps and some just grab you from the start. That was how I felt regarding Liam Cooper and Hope.

lol novemberrain ITA!!!

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 am

Quote Soapstef:
Quote talk:
Quote Hopeyougogirl: Need ear plugs too so I don't hear her annoying voice or laughter. :D

Well, that is a problem.
Maybe find another show to toggle to for the brief time they are on.

Oh yeah..pretty much everything is better than Steam. I suggest the TV Guide channel scroll..

lol Soapstef I need to try that method. Diversion from the FF.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 am

Quote Just Mary: I cannot stand Steam either and that is exactly why I quit watching. Everytime I see Steffy I think of all the times she pledged her undying love to BILL and now it's his son and everytime I see Liam all I think of is him being on the back of that ridiculous little motorcycle clinging to Steffy's waist after he pledged his undying love to HOPE.

It would have actually been better for most of the viewers of NEITHER of the women had to endure this loser.

Just Mary I feel the same way as you do. Makes no sense why she changed her mind and went from a man that she first said she wanted (Bill) to the boy who she was tired of (Liam). That motorcycle which we haven't seen since. I think that was another ploy to force some weird chemistry on us.

Jacee Wojo

Postby Jacee Wojo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:05 am

Quote novemberrain72: I can't stand these two they are a waste of space of what was once a good show.

Key word being once!!!

talk

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:13 am

Very astute observation, Wojo. Makes perfect sense. :)

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 am

Steam is disgusting. Sick love is what I see. Fake and phony relationship created by Bill who thinks he's God. False love never lasts....it is ruining the show no doubt.

talk

Postby talk » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:21 am

In a very remote way, I feel sorry for Stef. She is always on the outside looking in.
If she would smarten up and go looking for someone of her own, instead of covetting other womens' men. she COULD be the apple of someones eye.....instead of the rotton core she has become.

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am

Yes, she's beautiful girl. Just need to straighten out her daddy issues, then she can have a normal healthy relationship with an available man.
Quote talk: In a very remote way, I feel sorry for Stef. She is always on the outside looking in.
If she would smarten up and go looking for someone of her own, instead of covetting other womens' men. she COULD be the apple of someones eye.....instead of the rotton core she has become.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”