Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
talk

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby talk » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 am

Well...this week will be an emotional one w/ Stephanie dying.
After this week...we get to Dec. Maybe some GOOD new s/l's will begin then.
I am missing Hope. Waiting for her to heal & put Liam in her rear-view mirror for good.

lol....when is that young hunk suppose to make an appearance.???

Just Mary

Postby Just Mary » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:01 pm

I cannot stand Steam either and that is exactly why I quit watching. Everytime I see Steffy I think of all the times she pledged her undying love to BILL and now it's his son and everytime I see Liam all I think of is him being on the back of that ridiculous little motorcycle clinging to Steffy's waist after he pledged his undying love to HOPE.

It would have actually been better for most of the viewers of NEITHER of the women had to endure this loser.

talk

Postby talk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 am

Quote Just Mary: I cannot stand Steam either and that is exactly why I quit watching. Everytime I see Steffy I think of all the times she pledged her undying love to BILL and now it's his son and everytime I see Liam all I think of is him being on the back of that ridiculous little motorcycle clinging to Steffy's waist after he pledged his undying love to HOPE.

It would have actually been better for most of the viewers of NEITHER of the women had to endure this loser.

Just Mary....... :) ..good to see you posting a little bit.
I can understand your feelings.. :(
To be truthful...you would not have enjoyed the last few weeks of B&B...because they have been highlighting Liam & Stef. I am also toying with the idea of moving on from B&B. I am just waiting a while to see if they make things up to Hope in a new s/l....but it better come sooner than later...because I am right on the verge.

Smiley77

Postby Smiley77 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:32 pm

It was so nice not to have to look at the forced couple on screen today :) I only wish it were forever. I might switch to the TV Guide Channel, Soapstef, when those two are on. Thanks for the suggestion.

novemberrain72

Postby novemberrain72 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:27 am

I can't stand these two they are a waste of space of what was once a good show.

talk

Postby talk » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:47 am

When I looked up (in the dictionary) STEAM..... the definition fits these two characters relationship......... fumes, vapor & gas.

Paige43

Postby Paige43 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 am

Quote cards1:
Quote grandpadanucci: STEAM = Boring & Immature! That's all I can say.

ITA, but could say a little more. After watching Friday I believe both have also developed amnesia.

LIAM to Steffy, "you never beg" I'm like WHAT? Do I need to clean my ears? Let's see I could swear

Steffy begged Owen, "Leave Jackie, she's not worthy of you and can't give you kids, I can please leave her for me."

Steffy begged Ollie when she showed up on his doorstep in her lingerie and straddled him begging him for sex to the point she even said "you can call me Hope, please have sex with me Ollie"

Steffy begged Bill, "oh please leave your wife for me",not to mention how many times she begged him to have sex with her."please Bill have sex with me we can rule the world"

Steffy begged LIAM, "oh please just one little harmless kiss, please, please, please LIAM" "please chose me LIAM, Hope's a station wagon, I'm a crotch rocket, don't marry Hope come back to meeeeee LIAM"

So ITA STEAM=boring & immature & has amnesia.

Paige43

Postby Paige43 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:11 am

Quote cards1:
Quote grandpadanucci: STEAM = Boring & Immature! That's all I can say.

ITA, but could say a little more. After watching Friday I believe both have also developed amnesia.

LIAM to Steffy, "you never beg" I'm like WHAT? Do I need to clean my ears? Let's see I could swear

Steffy begged Owen, "Leave Jackie, she's not worthy of you and can't give you kids, I can please leave her for me."

Steffy begged Ollie when she showed up on his doorstep in her lingerie and straddled him begging him for sex to the point she even said "you can call me Hope, please have sex with me Ollie"

Steffy begged Bill, "oh please leave your wife for me",not to mention how many times she begged him to have sex with her."please Bill have sex with me we can rule the world"

Steffy begged LIAM, "oh please just one little harmless kiss, please, please, please LIAM" "please chose me LIAM, Hope's a station wagon, I'm a crotch rocket, don't marry Hope come back to meeeeee LIAM"

So ITA STEAM=boring & immature & has amnesia.

talk

Postby talk » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 am

Stef & Liam.
They just don't work as a couple.
They are already boring & it's early days into their new relationship.
It doesn't matter how opulent Bell sets up their scenes.
They need all the props they can get to make them appear hot.
All I see when I look at them is disgust.
So, I have quit looking!

Hopeyougogirl

Postby Hopeyougogirl » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 am

Steffy had to use lies, tricks, manipulations, seduction, sex etc. to beg for Liam's love. Steam is sick love not real love.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”