Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
JayCee_II

Re: Anti-Steam Fanbase (No Steam Fans)

Postby JayCee_II » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Liam knew he was married to a criminal, but now he's teetering on the line of becoming one himself. Steffy has corrupted him. He used to be known for his boy scout persona, but being with Steffy has blurred the lines between right and wrong for him. He's starting to choose wrong over right more often.

I wish I could find the Anti-Steffy thread if there is one.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:20 pm

I am the opposite but love the Anti-Steam thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like Steffy (although she makes me mad sometimes) but hate Liam. I really hope there is an Anti Liam thread. If not I should make one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:21 pm

JayCee_II wrote:Liam knew he was married to a criminal, but now he's teetering on the line of becoming one himself. Steffy has corrupted him. He used to be known for his boy scout persona, but being with Steffy has blurred the lines between right and wrong for him. He's starting to choose wrong over right more often.

I think there used to be. I remember seeing a bunch of sanctioned threads when it was super Steffy vs Hope but I have not seen them in awhile. Not sure if they came over when they changed the site.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:29 pm

GreenBubbles wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:Liam knew he was married to a criminal, but now he's teetering on the line of becoming one himself. Steffy has corrupted him. He used to be known for his boy scout persona, but being with Steffy has blurred the lines between right and wrong for him. He's starting to choose wrong over right more often.

I think there used to be. I remember seeing a bunch of sanctioned threads when it was super Steffy vs Hope but I have not seen them in awhile. Not sure if they came over when they changed the site.

I found a bunch of no-bash and no-fans threads but anti-Steffy wasn't among them. :(

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Hmm... I am surprised there isn't one. Shes a main character and she is one of those love her/hate her characters.

MyBaddMove

Postby MyBaddMove » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 pm

Both Liam and Steffy have a seperate Anti thread. But since these 2 fools are like glue these days, it hard to tell who is more stupid. More easy to post it here.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:30 pm

I would not even be as anti-Steam if it hadn't been for all the nonsense with Wyatt and Ivy, but that just made it hard for me to care about this reunion and wedding. I don't doubt that Steam loves each other I just can't with them though, mostly because I hate Liam.

JayCee_II

Postby JayCee_II » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:47 pm

MyBaddMove wrote:Both Liam and Steffy have a seperate Anti thread. But since these 2 fools are like glue these days, it hard to tell who is more stupid. More easy to post it here.

I found Liam's thread in my search, but Steffy's thread still eludes me. I'll keep trying because I'm really sick of her.

GreenBubbles

Postby GreenBubbles » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:49 pm

I got to look, I need the Liam one lol

Jeannie35

Postby Jeannie35 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Steffy could do so much better. She needs a real man not a couch potato, waffler, wimp etc.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”