Spoiler, Hope's next story

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
T dog

Re: Spoiler, Hope's next story

Postby T dog » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 pm

I wrote this on facebook. I would like Hope's new man to be man of mystery. It would be fun to see him turn out to be a real prince. He father could be Prince Omar Rashid. And his mother could be Taylor whom for whatever reason left him.

But the it's probably going to be either two things . A, Steffy is going to set Hope up. She is afraid when the truth comes out about Bill and that she knew and kept quiet Liam will leave her.
or B, Liam, Steffy, of both will be jealous of Hope's new relationship and try to ruin it.

sonny6

Postby sonny6 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Loving it, new guy for Hope..Not sure if I should say watch out Liam, Steffy might just push you to the curb. Or watch out Hope, Steffy is right behind you..lol.. time will tell..Good for Hope, I hope hes is all man...

Zeppfan

Postby Zeppfan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

I'll believe it when i see it. Liam will get jealous if it happens. If not, Hope will get him back as soon as rick comes clean

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Quote babez: according to SOD,Hope will get a new man! they are casting a young man just for her. that's great news! bye bye boring liam! :))

Liam is more boring than the fifth layer of soil in a grave. I care -100% about what he's doing right now.

talk

Postby talk » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Let's turn the tables.

Stef fans (some of them) seem to want a new guy for Stef.
I think because she has been turned down by every guy on B&B except Liam.... (she had to put so much effort into getting him) that this is like Custers last Stand for her.
If not for Liam, there is no where else to go on B&B for a love interest for stef currently.

But...just for speculation:........
It would be fun if Stef did get a new man AND he fell desperately in love with Hope. That would be a little payback. Stef still has plenty of payback coming yo her.

Hope deserves a fantastic love story (one way or another).

Rosegarden1

Postby Rosegarden1 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Quote Barbyboo:
Quote Rosegarden1: I am so excited that Hope may be paired with another man. That would mean the chances of her getting back together with Liam would be slim. I do agree that watching Liam and Steffy together is not at all entertaining. I forward through a majority of their scenes together. I keep reading comments saying that he is happier with Steffy than with Hope, but where is the proof of this. Is it because Steffy and Liam have more scenes where they are smiling than Liam did with hope? Well, if they are smiling more, it's because their relationship isn't constantly being interfered with and sabotaged by Hope like Hope's relationship with Liam was by Steffy and Bill. They were never able to breath more than two minutes without Steffy throwing herself at Liam on a daily basis or Bill plotting some evil plan to throw their way.

However, regardless of whatever plan to sabotage their relationship came their way, I will never again have respect for Liam because of how he handled those challenges and I will never respect Steffy's character with all of the evil things she has done and never GENUINELY apologized to Hope for.

I hope that whomever they choose for Hope is truly worthy of her. People can call her boring all they want, but at the end of the day I would rather have her character as a role model for my young daughter than Steffy's character.

Your wish ain't happening she's getting a bad boy. If you want hope as a role model, sleeping with a married man and a pill poper lots of luck

Even if Hope does get a bad boy, I have faith that she will turn him until a good boy in a matter of time because that's what Hope does, she brings out the best in the worst of people. In regards to the "pill popping" comment, I blame every bit of this on both Liam and Bill. If Hope wouldn't have given into Liam's pressure to sleep with him before marriage in the first place, she wouldn't have received the backlash she did from her fans, which took her over the edge. And Bill, of course, did everything he could with his cruel schemes to help push her even further over the edge with her addiction to those pills. I am all about being responsbile for your own actions, but with all of the evil forces that were sent Hope's way by Bill, Steffy and sometimes even Liam, even the strongest person would have found them difficult to bear. And yes, I still believe Hope is a great role model for young girls, because even though she has made mistakes (which all of us have) they were never done with an evil and malicious intent. I can't say the same for Steffy. Also, I will never feel that it was wrong for Hope to take Liam back from Steffy (after Liam and Steffy were married) because Steffy should have never gone after him in the first place. Let me see, first, Steffy pursued Oliver, then Bill was next, and wow, what a surprise, Liam followed. Anyone see a pattern here? She didn't become interested in Liam until she knew that Hope wanted him. This is just a game to Steffy to "stick it to a Logan". Just saying....

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Quote billsgal: Liam and Hope was the ultimate true love story. I loved how Hope was dating both Liam and Oliver then she missed Liam and Bill reconciling because she was dumping Oliver then kissed Liam and told her she loved him after he told her he loved her. True love, Ohh!!!

It was beautiful the way Hope told Oliver the night of her launch party she still had feelings for him and was kissing him until Liam came and demanded five minutes to talk and they declared their love for one another and kissed again right after Hope had just kissed Oliver. So touching!!!

The most romantic scene was when they were kissing getting ready to go to Cabo but Amber went into labor and Liam went to the hospital and Hope went to Big Bear with Oliver. Hope turned off her phone let Oliver kiss her and proposed. Hope admitted she still had feelings for Oliver and couldn't deny she loved Liam. Liam comes rushing in all wet from the storm that was going on to tell Hope the baby wasn't his and he and Amber hadn't had sex that night, the baby was Marcus'. He told them Amber thought she could pass off Oliver's baby as his and Hope started fussing at Oliver, Oliver leaves, then Hope and Liam start kissing and once more declare their love. Isn't this the best love story and romance,ever!!!

LOL

lollydolly

Postby lollydolly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:33 pm

Quote Rosegarden1:
Quote Barbyboo:
Quote Rosegarden1: I am so excited that Hope may be paired with another man. That would mean the chances of her getting back together with Liam would be slim. I do agree that watching Liam and Steffy together is not at all entertaining. I forward through a majority of their scenes together. I keep reading comments saying that he is happier with Steffy than with Hope, but where is the proof of this. Is it because Steffy and Liam have more scenes where they are smiling than Liam did with hope? Well, if they are smiling more, it's because their relationship isn't constantly being interfered with and sabotaged by Hope like Hope's relationship with Liam was by Steffy and Bill. They were never able to breath more than two minutes without Steffy throwing herself at Liam on a daily basis or Bill plotting some evil plan to throw their way.

However, regardless of whatever plan to sabotage their relationship came their way, I will never again have respect for Liam because of how he handled those challenges and I will never respect Steffy's character with all of the evil things she has done and never GENUINELY apologized to Hope for.

I hope that whomever they choose for Hope is truly worthy of her. People can call her boring all they want, but at the end of the day I would rather have her character as a role model for my young daughter than Steffy's character.

Your wish ain't happening she's getting a bad boy. If you want hope as a role model, sleeping with a married man and a pill poper lots of luck

Even if Hope does get a bad boy, I have faith that she will turn him until a good boy in a matter of time because that's what Hope does, she brings out the best in the worst of people. In regards to the "pill popping" comment, I blame every bit of this on both Liam and Bill. If Hope wouldn't have given into Liam's pressure to sleep with him before marriage in the first place, she wouldn't have received the backlash she did from her fans, which took her over the edge. And Bill, of course, did everything he could with his cruel schemes to help push her even further over the edge with her addiction to those pills. I am all about being responsbile for your own actions, but with all of the evil forces that were sent Hope's way by Bill, Steffy and sometimes even Liam, even the strongest person would have found them difficult to bear. And yes, I still believe Hope is a great role model for young girls, because even though she has made mistakes (which all of us have) they were never done with an evil and malicious intent. I can't say the same for Steffy. Also, I will never feel that it was wrong for Hope to take Liam back from Steffy (after Liam and Steffy were married) because Steffy should have never gone after him in the first place. Let me see, first, Steffy pursued Oliver, then Bill was next, and wow, what a surprise, Liam followed. Anyone see a pattern here? She didn't become interested in Liam until she knew that Hope wanted him. This is just a game to Steffy to "stick it to a Logan". Just saying....

Good observation! Add I think you def have a point!

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 pm

Quote lollydolly:
Quote Ktkatz10:
Quote lollydolly:

.....and just for the record, happy people don't bash other people, because they are happy! They aren't scared, and they feel secure and don't need to speak poorly of someone else because being truly happy=confidence.......just say in'.....

Pot meet kettle!

I'm just stating the facts....show me were steffy fans are so happy that they don't even think about hope anymore...they can't help themselves, they continue to bash her even with "possible story lines and rumor alerts! And that, my friend, is nothing more than fear and jealousy over a character that "doesn't exist". Again,....I am simply stating the facts....

Did you ever think we bash Hope simply because WE DON'T LIKE HER CHARACTER and that if we want to bash her WE CAN even if we are happy with the story or not. Why do you care so much what anyone is saying about a character that you will start insulting a whole fanbase? GMAB

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Quote saclean:
Quote Ktkatz10:
Quote Eliloves steffy:

Yep! Boring is as boring does! They could pair her with the sexiest man alive and she still would be boring!

You see how boring Hope is: Steffi is brought into this thread? LMAO!

That says it all doesn't it? :)) Hope is boring....she needs a bad boy to possibly make her watchable....no guarantee though. :D

As another poster said she will suck the interesting out of anyone.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”