Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
txwildcat

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby txwildcat » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:39 pm

LadyhawkR wrote:Hello my STEAMERS
Do you think Bill played a trick on Steffy just to get her away from Liam???

I mean we saw nothing only her waking up in bed naked and horrified at what she thinks took place

Could it be that Bill staged the whole thing and made it look like she slept with him since Steffy can't remember and only Bill seems to have flashbacks......seems fishy to me ???

Steffy was so emotionally distraught and Bill took advantage of her and look at the SOB with a smug smile on his face no remorse whatsoever he thinks he won the prize of Steffy he will be greatly disappointed.

Can our Steam make it thru this tragedy because it is a tragedy

Liam will be heartbroken esp after renewing his vows to Steffy with this secret between them and Steffy is gonna wilt under the guilt of betraying her husband

I can't see Liam forgiving Steffy at least not anytime soon so we are in for another that is the 4th Steam split for how long we don't know
And I pray to God if stuffy is pregnant is Liam and only Liam's possible she was already pregnant before the incident with Bill happened or simply not her be pregnant until another year has pass from Bill and Sally the homewreckers!

I don't know whether Bill played some type of trick or not. But, something is mighty weird about this whole thing. Eventually, though, Steam will be fine.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:44 pm

bbnana68 wrote:Sounds like from Bell's last interview Steam will be fine despite what some say about Still happening. No surprise there. Let's see how they weather this storm and come out on the sunnyside :!: :P

This is definitely the impression that I got when I read the interview. I wasn't too surprised to read that we saw STILL making out via flashbacks. I told someone on the board the other day that we likely would not see the STILL connection first-hand because they are not the star couple, Steam is.

I do hate to see Bell make Bill look like a sexual creep. He at least keeps the show interesting.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:46 pm

strangeland wrote:Well, I wish that your scenario proves true. BUT I think that since a woman knows whether or not she had sex, Steffy has no doubts about what happened. The problem is that I don't see how STEAM comes back from this.

1) If Steffy and Bill did not have sex, Steffy needs to get her act together to realize what happened. If Bill staged it, she needs to decide if she's going to tell Liam. She definitely needs to tell Bill that he crossed a line with her and there is no going back. Steffy then stays away from Bill forever.

2) Bill and Steffy did have sex. Well, she confesses to Liam and walks away. She'll never get over betraying her one true love. She just won't. She'll see the hurt in his eyes everytime she looks at him and it will destroy her. And Bill and Liam are done. No more relationship there.

This whole thing is just tragic. And Bill is a solid SOB. No matter which way this turns out.

Exactly.

galwaycity

Postby galwaycity » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:17 pm

wondering if some of you think this is end of "steam"?

some how I don't

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:10 am

galwaycity wrote:wondering if some of you think this is end of "steam"?

some how I don't
No this is just another bump in their road for now. Bell is testing us viewers with these bumps and then comeback to show their love can weather this storm. Steam passed that test and lives on :!:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”