Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
LoganH8tr

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Ladyking wrote:
LoganH8tr wrote:At this point...I just want Steffy to have a happy and healthy baby. She will make a wonderful mother.

Bell will make this baby Bill's because he loves his Logan tramps and he can't have Taylor's daughter win. :roll:

I am with you on this one, Bell now re cast his everlasting love Hope and all of the other Logans' on a high with happiness, he will make sure Hope is front and center... I know Steffy and Liam brings it to this show but in the end Bell remain faithful to his Logans.... and use them as props.

Taylor's kids will never win on this show

The Logans act like hos and sleep around continuously but yet Steffy is the bad one?

Steam is endgame. I loved their family scene at the end of today's show. So beautiful!

So glad to have this safe haven to post in.

Boatchick22

Postby Boatchick22 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:19 pm

I knew when Steffy FINALLY began enjoying her pregnancy, Bell would spoil it for the fans by having Liam find out in that exact moment. :evil:

I thought those scenes with Steffy daydreaming about her life with Liam and their child was beautiful. I know STEAM is endgame, that is why Bell made Liam the father. Liam may have sex with Sally or Hope, but he will go back to Steffy. The baby will bond them. I'm sure something will happen to Steffy, and Liam will freakout and get past his anger and feel his love for her again. I just wish Bell would let couples be. YOu can have drama and good storylines without breaking up couples every few months. :roll: It feels as though there is no sense in investing time into your fav couples because Bell will break them up. WHy get married? HOw many wedding has B&B had this year?

I really hope Liam and Steffy separate vs divorce. GIve them BOTH time to think. Liam needs to see what his betrayal has done, the consequences. And Steffy needs to move past that night with Bill. TO stop punishing herself. Then get back to STEAM!!!! ;)

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:23 pm

This should be a happy time for Steam, but it's not. I think Steffy and or the baby will be in danger down the road, and that's when Liam will realise how much he still loves her, and that's when he will forgive her.

Lady Jana

Postby Lady Jana » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:20 am

Oh good!! Some place I can post how much I am disappointed on not being able to enjoy Steffy's and Liam being happy that they are having their first child together. I hate that they had Steffy and Bill get together! I don't feel comfortable that Bill and Steffy got together!! I realize Bell is saying that Bill had no revenge thoughts when he was with Steffy and that's what he told her, but after him saying daily that he was going to get even BIG time with Liam, and then seeing him dream about having Steffy right after he would make those statements, I don't believe a word that Bill told her! But then Bill is quite convincing when he lies. I will probably just fast forward when Bill and Steffy get together and are "happy" in the future. Thanks! ;) ;) ;)

LadyhawkR

Postby LadyhawkR » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 pm

I must say our steam acting is PHENOMENAL....... ITS HEART BREAKING, DEVASTATING and GUT WRENCHING
Seeing Liam and Steffy part like this is UNBEARABLE ........ you can feel both their pain and hurt ......

Bell you owe us for this big time!!!!!

Steffy's baby is Liam and that CANNOT change even if you destroy their marriage to bring in Hope and Sally...... All the odds are against Steffy at this moment but, we also know she is a fighter to the end and she will fight for Liam against Hope and Sally

Also Bell, we know Liam is hurt but not stupid... leaving Steffy unguarded will allow Bill to go after Steffy .... no holds barred .... let Liam be angry yes but let him still be his wife's protector esp from his father ...now that would be interesting

STEAM for life

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:50 pm

Liam said he loved Steffy more than anything or anyone, that kind of love doesn't go away. In time he will forgive her.

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:15 pm

ericlizafan wrote:Liam said he loved Steffy more than anything or anyone, that kind of love doesn't go away. In time he will forgive her.

Not only will he forgive her....he will beg for her forgiveness.

When Liam was being held by Quinn....his most primordial thought was Steffy. No other woman. When he couldn't remember her face...his subconscious did

Liam is hurt right now. He doesn't want to share his goddess with anyone. He didn't care when Ivy and Hope were banging Wyatt...but he was furious when Wyatt even glanced in Steffy's direction.

LadyhawkR

Postby LadyhawkR » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Hello my Steamers.....

Our Steam Couple is in Tatters......Its really heartbreaking to watch but we all know this was possible.......

What I am so mad about is Liam servicing Steffy ANNULMENT papers...... that was uncalled for he wants to erase the marriage like it didn't exist..... they were married for at least 10 months ...how could he hurt steffy like this, he knows Steffy doesn't believe in annulments.....she told him so many times..... he could have at least given her the courtesy of a divorce and and by that time the baby would be ready to be born......that was cruel (he did it purposely to hurt her)!!!!!

Now we have Sally and Hope fighting over a scarred Liam LOL.... I guess Liam is the one need rescuing now and he has to heroins after him ...Please!!!

As much as Liam is hurting he will eventually come to regret his hasty decision later on...... and Bill is gonna move in for the kill now because he is not envisioning his life with steffy that's why he is fast-tracking his divorce to Brooke without hesitation.

Bell you owe us big for this disaster, this despicable scar on our STEAM Couple. We do not want Bill with Steffy..... let her focus on herself and her Baby .....I would prefer she turn to someone like Carter instead of Bill (someone she has no emotional entanglement with).

Steam second baby MUST survive this tragedy or well will forever boycott this crap of a show (And it MUST be steam baby - no questions nor uncertainties about that period) And if by some miracle months later steam do remarry their marriage MUST last more than a year....this is beyond ridiculous that you always end steam marriage just before they reach their year anniversaries.... its unfair, other couples go past that and steam never went to their first anniversary... Biased much Bell, very Bias!!!

I hope Ridge PULVERIZES Bill period.... that being said my heart and tears goes out to STEAM and I will forever cheer for them as a couple....... Adieu....until our STEAM couple rises once more.

STEAM 4 LIFE

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:58 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:
ericlizafan wrote:Liam said he loved Steffy more than anything or anyone, that kind of love doesn't go away. In time he will forgive her.

Not only will he forgive her....he will beg for her forgiveness.

When Liam was being held by Quinn....his most primordial thought was Steffy. No other woman. When he couldn't remember her face...his subconscious did

Liam is hurt right now. He doesn't want to share his goddess with anyone. He didn't care when Ivy and Hope were banging Wyatt...but he was furious when Wyatt even glanced in Steffy's direction.

I agree.

There scene was unbearable to watch today, Liam with the tears running down his cheeks tell you how much he wants to be with his wife and how much he loves her, but cannot get the imagine out of his head that his Dog Daddy had his hands on her.

His love runs so deep for Steffy, they maybe apart now psychically but in spirit they will be together.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”