Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
bbnana68

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby bbnana68 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:23 am

I loved Steffy's speech to Liam in front of Bill the Turkey. And now we have Eric invite Spectra for dinner - clue to Steffy/Bill to extend an olive branch and leave them alone both of you. The Godfather just gave his welcome to them. Liam's speech to Sally was appropriate and hope Steffy took notice he told Sally first thing about vow renewal to his wife, so he let her know his intent to stay with his wife. That's Liam being open and honest , Steffy has nothing to be insecure about, just ditch FIL like the plague Stef. Happy Turkey Steamers, on we go to their next round together :D

jade17

Postby jade17 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:56 am

Happy Thanksgiving fellow STEAMERS!

Unfortunately, I believe STEAM is done, but they were wonderful while they lasted. I am just about done with the show for good, especially with the news of the Hope re-cast.

Bell has given JMW nothing but crap s/l's since she returned and I was hoping things would get better.

I have enjoyed posting with all of you!

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:38 pm

I think Steam are done too. I don't see any scenario that can keep them together now. Sad but it seems to be the reality of what is to come. I will cling to the fond memories of them together. They had so much potential and they have so much chemistry but alas it seems their chapter is closing.

LadyhawkR

Postby LadyhawkR » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Hello My Steamers,
Hell to the NO!!!
I refuse to believe out STEAM is over..... There is a hard road ahead for them and Yes Liam might even leave Steffy but with time they will find their way to each other again
Bell is such an arse for doing this and it seems he can't think of drama any other way than decimate our steam.

oh my word, they bringing back the beauty doll baby; the bell of the Logan ball have mercy - Hope!!!
so now we gonna have three women fighting over Liam (because we all know no matter what Steffy is gonna fight to keep Liam) and she would be fighting with HOPE and SALLY for his heart ...JEES REALLY BELL!!!!
you got nothing better than this -THREE WOMEN TO ONE MAN (who is already married) .....remember Liam married for better or for worse Bell...

I don't know why bell always choose to break up the dynamic couples because that what Liam and Steffy is DYNAMIC Always. They are each other strengths and weaknesses.They could be so great together if Bell would just get his head out of his arse and write them a good story instead of using them as props for other people.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Steffy will have Bill. Hope and Sally may be fighting over Liam though. If Steam even get back together it will be like 2019 or late 2018. The prospects look dim.

KittyHeaven

Postby KittyHeaven » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:46 pm

I am a huge Steam fan and probably always will be. However, I think it's safe to say that Bill will be their next obstacle. They will need to work through that - and Hope's return - before they can move forward in any meaningful way.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Steam always end up back together...they will never be over!

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:30 am

I don't believe Steam will ever be over, no matter how many trials Bell puts them through because there is one key factor that they have - Eric :!: Eric and Liam are much alike in that they both believe in giving people second chances, helping others and their kind hearts :!: Steffy didn't marry her father, she chose someone more like Eric, who she has looked up to her whole life. And for that reason, just as Eric chose to drop the charges against Spectra and invite them for Thanksgiving, Liam has only tried to get them vack on their feet, same as Thomas was trying to do until Bill/Caroline's lies. Why would Steffy abandon that for a lying, underhanded scum like Bill?? She wouldn't and she won't and neither will Liam. If this ugly secret comes out he will stand by his wife over his father and Steam will live on as a strong couple and be rewarded with a happy family :!: 8-) 8-)

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”