Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
galwaycity

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby galwaycity » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:18 am

loveridge

can't wait, this show needs them

LDCOOL

Postby LDCOOL » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 am

loveridge wrote:Hey steam fans we will be seeing our couple very soon just hold on okay :D

:D Tries to hold on..... I can't take it anymore I need my Steam. Liam and Steffy here are you?! :(

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 am

Liam will be back this week and hopefully Steam will follow. The writers have to bring back favs to boost their ratings anyway. Viewers can't take Zende/Nicole or Brooke flopping between Bill/Ridge crap :!: That goes for Katie/Quinn nonsense too :!: Go Steam :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:14 am

Time for Steam to rise up and celebrate Liam's Emmy win :!: Time for Bell to start writing more award winning scenes for Steam and bring your ratings back up, Bell. Steam is the best s/l you've got with the two best actors you have. Go Steam :D :D

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Mon May 01, 2017 8:19 am

bbnana68 wrote:Time for Steam to rise up and celebrate Liam's Emmy win :!: Time for Bell to start writing more award winning scenes for Steam and bring your ratings back up, Bell. Steam is the best s/l you've got with the two best actors you have. Go Steam :D :D

Yes yes yes. I am in complete agreement. Time to put Steam back on front burner where they belong. Ratings will go up. I love this couple so much. A huge congrats to Scott Clifton on his Emmy win last night. He really deserved it.

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Favs are back and better when they are together. Prefer seeing their good over any bad, especially when it is Bill and mini-me pulling their underhanded tricks. Glad Steam are the true good guys and are wearing their white hats.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed May 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Steam was fantastic today I could watch them everyday. I love the way liam appealed to steffy about thomas and let her decide to do what is right now that is what you call a loving relationship :D

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:18 am

loveridge wrote:Steam was fantastic today I could watch them everyday. I love the way liam appealed to steffy about thomas and let her decide to do what is right now that is what you call a loving relationship :D
And just maybe Steam will rub off on Tally, and we will get two sets of lovebirds to enjoy on this soap. Steam can mentor Tally to show them how happy and loving go hand in hand :!: :!: :D :D :D

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sat May 13, 2017 5:31 pm

Steam were so sweet Wednesday and Thursday. I hope we start seeing a lot more of the gorgeous newlyweds.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”