Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
jade17

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby jade17 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:09 pm

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
galwaycity wrote:okay girl spill how do you know all this information?

It's all over Twitter. Steffy looks gorgeous. They're showing lots of clips and pics of the wedding. :mrgreen:

It will be a beautiful wedding and the pics are just beautiful! I am glad Steffy doesn't go "cookie cutter" with her wedding attire. She looks fabulous in anything she puts on.

Have any of you heard about Ivy being her "wedding planner"? I wouldn't trust her to plan my wedding after what she did to Steffy. I guess Bell is going to make them friends now.

I guess the Imitation Sally must stowe away in the luggage compartment on the plane.

Hazel71

Postby Hazel71 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm

jade17 wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
galwaycity wrote:okay girl spill how do you know all this information?

It's all over Twitter. Steffy looks gorgeous. They're showing lots of clips and pics of the wedding. :mrgreen:

It will be a beautiful wedding and the pics are just beautiful! I am glad Steffy doesn't go "cookie cutter" with her wedding attire. She looks fabulous in anything she puts on.

Have any of you heard about Ivy being her "wedding planner"? I wouldn't trust her to plan my wedding after what she did to Steffy. I guess Bell is going to make them friends now.

I guess the Imitation Sally must stowe away in the luggage compartment on the plane.

I hear she's parachuting in for her wedding. I love how Liam brings her to life wher she can be adventurous. She was never this interesting with Wyatt.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:24 pm

I want to see them married. Love to see these two together forever.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Steam looked so gorgeous at Zencole's wedding. They kept kissing and giving each other these sweet looks. I hope we get some steamy hot scenes of them this week. I have been missing them.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:03 pm

They always look great! Love these two and can,t wait until they get married.

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Hello Steamers, our favorite couple filmed scenes in the plane yesterday. They looked adorable as usual in their first class air cabin. Look for these scenes to air in mid March.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:55 pm

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:Hello Steamers, our favorite couple filmed scenes in the plane yesterday. They looked adorable as usual in their first class air cabin. Look for these scenes to air in mid March.

Can,t wait to watch these scenes. These rwo together are adorable!

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”