Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
SteamIsTheOTP

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:33 pm

galwaycity wrote:hi loveridge

can't see Liam and Steffy breaking up so fast, but everyone seems to think so

thinking that Liam and Steffy got together so fast, so who knows?

really don't know where these writers are going?

Everyone seems to think so because that's what bell wants them to think. He's gotta keep them tuned in somehow and right now EVERYONE is tuned in to see what will happen with Steam, even the haters. Everyone's posting about it too. They are the most talked about couple. Gotta love that.

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:35 pm

loveridge wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:Hi Steamers, if you're worried about today's Steam argument, don't be. They will disagree, that's normal. At least we still get to see them onscreen. They will make up and be fine in the end.
I agree they come to far to go back now just wish wyatt and his meddling mom would go away. I hope katie does get eric away from quinn the monster from hell

Katies crushing on Eric big time.
And Quinn, well she's just a demon. :lol:

putcoolnamehere

Postby putcoolnamehere » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:13 pm

i believe steam will be fine but if not, i'll just wait til they get back together. they always do in the end anyway. :D

kandunnbaby

Postby kandunnbaby » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:58 am

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:Hi Steamers, if you're worried about today's Steam argument, don't be. They will disagree, that's normal. At least we still get to see them onscreen. They will make up and be fine in the end.

Thank you! All this extreme bull like one disagreement means THE END is just nonsense and wishful thinking. :roll: :roll:

Steam ain't going anywhere.They're here to stay.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:48 pm

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
loveridge wrote:
I agree they come to far to go back now just wish wyatt and his meddling mom would go away. I hope katie does get eric away from quinn the monster from hell

And I believe katie is going to get him too thanks to quinn ha ha and wyatt you can give it up steffy loves liam you wyatt were just something to pass the time. :lol: :lol:

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:50 pm

kandunnbaby wrote:

Thank you! All this extreme bull like one disagreement means THE END is just nonsense and wishful thinking. :roll: :roll:

Steam ain't going anywhere.They're here to stay.

Well said.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Love these two together. Bell better keep them together.

SteamIsTheOTP

Postby SteamIsTheOTP » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:20 pm

loveridge wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
loveridge wrote:
And I believe katie is going to get him too thanks to quinn ha ha and wyatt you can give it up steffy loves liam you wyatt were just something to pass the time. :lol: :lol:

And they'll continue to be just that. And while Quinn's busying herself with her son's marriage, her own will probably implode due to Katie. :lol:

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”