Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
jade17

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby jade17 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:09 pm

SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
galwaycity wrote:okay girl spill how do you know all this information?

It's all over Twitter. Steffy looks gorgeous. They're showing lots of clips and pics of the wedding. :mrgreen:

It will be a beautiful wedding and the pics are just beautiful! I am glad Steffy doesn't go "cookie cutter" with her wedding attire. She looks fabulous in anything she puts on.

Have any of you heard about Ivy being her "wedding planner"? I wouldn't trust her to plan my wedding after what she did to Steffy. I guess Bell is going to make them friends now.

I guess the Imitation Sally must stowe away in the luggage compartment on the plane.

Hazel71

Postby Hazel71 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 pm

jade17 wrote:
SteamIsTheOTP wrote:
galwaycity wrote:okay girl spill how do you know all this information?

It's all over Twitter. Steffy looks gorgeous. They're showing lots of clips and pics of the wedding. :mrgreen:

It will be a beautiful wedding and the pics are just beautiful! I am glad Steffy doesn't go "cookie cutter" with her wedding attire. She looks fabulous in anything she puts on.

Have any of you heard about Ivy being her "wedding planner"? I wouldn't trust her to plan my wedding after what she did to Steffy. I guess Bell is going to make them friends now.

I guess the Imitation Sally must stowe away in the luggage compartment on the plane.

I hear she's parachuting in for her wedding. I love how Liam brings her to life wher she can be adventurous. She was never this interesting with Wyatt.

flocon123

Postby flocon123 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:24 pm

I want to see them married. Love to see these two together forever.

BieberFan

Postby BieberFan » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Steam looked so gorgeous at Zencole's wedding. They kept kissing and giving each other these sweet looks. I hope we get some steamy hot scenes of them this week. I have been missing them.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”