Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
BieberFan

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby BieberFan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:07 am

Next Week we get amazing steam honeymoon scenes. I feel so spoiled as a steam fan. So much good stuff this month. :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:08 am

I dont know if any of you were watching when taylor and ridge were together but to me steam has that same love and passion as steffy parents did.Man I use to love taylor and ridge back in the day and wouldn't it be amazing for steffy to carry on in her mother's footsteps by having twins ya'll I am just getting goosebumps just thinking about it :D :D

bbnana68

Postby bbnana68 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:05 am

Thank goodness your honeymoon is coming up. Steamers will need your happy as all hell will be exploding on the home front :!: Enjoy it you two, you've earned it :!: :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D

Fitzgerald87

Postby Fitzgerald87 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:55 am

loveridge wrote:I dont know if any of you were watching when taylor and ridge were together but to me steam has that same love and passion as steffy parents did.Man I use to love taylor and ridge back in the day and wouldn't it be amazing for steffy to carry on in her mother's footsteps by having twins ya'll I am just getting goosebumps just thinking about it :D :D

Ridge and Taylor were magical! I've been watching some old clips of them (their first wedding, Thomas' conception, and others) and their chemistry and their connection were undeniable. They were soulmates, and nothing, least of all Bell's writing over the last several years, will convince me otherwise.

But back to Liam and Steffy. After what they went through a few years ago, I will be ecstatic if they have twins (preferably a boy and a girl). :D

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:29 am

Fitzgerald87 wrote:
loveridge wrote:I dont know if any of you were watching when taylor and ridge were together but to me steam has that same love and passion as steffy parents did.Man I use to love taylor and ridge back in the day and wouldn't it be amazing for steffy to carry on in her mother's footsteps by having twins ya'll I am just getting goosebumps just thinking about it :D :D

Ridge and Taylor were magical! I've been watching some old clips of them (their first wedding, Thomas' conception, and others) and their chemistry and their connection were undeniable. They were soulmates, and nothing, least of all Bell's writing over the last several years, will convince me otherwise.

But back to Liam and Steffy. After what they went through a few years ago, I will be ecstatic if they have twins (preferably a boy and a girl). :D
ITA :D :D :D

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”