Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
User avatar
txwildcat
Posts: 5809
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby txwildcat » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:56 pm

trytryagain wrote:While I've never been on the Steam train, I can't help to admit it is Bell's current go to power couple. If there is any doubt this couple has been head lining sweeps for around 9 years. While it may be disappointing to fans that Steam has issues every sweeps, maybe it brings comfort knowing they are currently Bell's longest standing go to couple since RM Bridge.


Yes, Steam is Bell's favorite power couple. I just see this thing with STILL as Bell's way of keeping them interesting; and, that's not to say that STILL isn't hot in their own right (because they are). I do think that, eventually, Steam will get back together.

This storyline reminds me of the Ridge/Brooke/JamesW triangle, when Brooke finally told Ridge that she was never a first choice for him either when Caroline was alive or before Taylor was out of the scene because of one of her "deaths." At that time, it was well past time that Brooke should have said that to Ridge. I have not seen today's episode; but, from what I read in the recap, I'm thinking that Steffy very much needed to say the things to Liam that she said today.

I definitely would not have been okay with Steffy simply accepting Liam's bad behavior and merely moving forward with Liam.

User avatar
Ladyking
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby Ladyking » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:38 pm

I have been a Hugh STEAM fan since day one........I have left once before and came back when I learned that we will have STEAM once again.......

Due to Bell being Bell and has made his voice heard In past years, "if you do not like, change the channel"

To bring in yester years(2010) of what was (Still) and destroyed Steffy and Liam's character to a point of no return is not what I can continue to support....... Steffy and Liam both have made mistakes, let them learn from then and grow stronger together in their marriage, Liam has and always believed in right of others being treated fairly, Steffy accepted that when she married him and did acknowledge it, A kiss is not a reason for running if you really believed In your marriage, helping someone that was badly beaten down is not a reason for running.....IMO, a lot of wrong was done between all parties...Some are not accepting their blame, at least Liam showed some growth he acknowledged his part.. I hate to see them destroyed.

2017, Bold and the Beautiful signing off in my household...

bbnana68
Posts: 4416
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 am

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby bbnana68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 am

Sounds like from Bell's last interview Steam will be fine despite what some say about Still happening. No surprise there. Let's see how they weather this storm and come out on the sunnyside :!: :P

User avatar
LadyhawkR
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby LadyhawkR » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:08 pm

Hello my STEAMERS
I hope you guys are right and Liam and Steffy makes it thru this cause this will be a big one cause it will hurt Liam very personally thru the heart to know his father and his wife sleeping together
This is a battle of all battles for steam

I'm hoping they will only roll around kissing and petting and no actual sex takes place because you can make love without having actual sex / penetration
Or its all in Bill's mind that they sleep together like a fantasy he want to happen but will not

This will be had to see if it does happens and Yes Bill and Steffy does have chemistry but not as a couple
Bill dosen't know what he wants period he is still mArried to Brooke and just the other day he was professing to love her still
He taking advantage of Steffy's Vulnerability and her insecurities not to say she is blameless in all this but Bill should know better and be the bigger man and know when he is passing his boundaries he just doesn't care he wants Steffy for himself selfish is what he is and i have no respect for him period

bbnana68
Posts: 4416
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 am

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby bbnana68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:18 pm

I am in hopes that they will be heavy petting, but nothing between the sheets. They will stop short of that because Bell will not make Steffy a hypocrite and be able to contain her guilt, this couple will overcome this and Bell will make them stronger than ever. jmo.

User avatar
ericlizafan
Posts: 3302
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:36 pm
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Contact:

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby ericlizafan » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:00 pm

bbnana68 wrote:Sounds like from Bell's last interview Steam will be fine despite what some say about Still happening. No surprise there. Let's see how they weather this storm and come out on the sunnyside :!: :P


Hopefully with a baby on the way...or 2!

bbnana68
Posts: 4416
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 am

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby bbnana68 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:04 pm

ericlizafan wrote:
bbnana68 wrote:Sounds like from Bell's last interview Steam will be fine despite what some say about Still happening. No surprise there. Let's see how they weather this storm and come out on the sunnyside :!: :P


Hopefully with a baby on the way...or 2!
Count me in 2 would be better, one handsom boy and one cutey putey girl :!:

User avatar
LadyhawkR
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby LadyhawkR » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Hello my STEAMERS
Do you think Bill played a trick on Steffy just to get her away from Liam???

I mean we saw nothing only her waking up in bed naked and horrified at what she thinks took place

Could it be that Bill staged the whole thing and made it look like she slept with him since Steffy can't remember and only Bill seems to have flashbacks......seems fishy to me ???

Steffy was so emotionally distraught and Bill took advantage of her and look at the SOB with a smug smile on his face no remorse whatsoever he thinks he won the prize of Steffy he will be greatly disappointed.

Can our Steam make it thru this tragedy because it is a tragedy

Liam will be heartbroken esp after renewing his vows to Steffy with this secret between them and Steffy is gonna wilt under the guilt of betraying her husband

I can't see Liam forgiving Steffy at least not anytime soon so we are in for another that is the 4th Steam split for how long we don't know
And I pray to God if stuffy is pregnant is Liam and only Liam's possible she was already pregnant before the incident with Bill happened or simply not her be pregnant until another year has pass from Bill and Sally the homewreckers!

User avatar
strangeland
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby strangeland » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:33 pm

LadyhawkR wrote:Hello my STEAMERS
Do you think Bill played a trick on Steffy just to get her away from Liam???

I mean we saw nothing only her waking up in bed naked and horrified at what she thinks took place

Could it be that Bill staged the whole thing and made it look like she slept with him since Steffy can't remember and only Bill seems to have flashbacks......seems fishy to me ???

Steffy was so emotionally distraught and Bill took advantage of her and look at the SOB with a smug smile on his face no remorse whatsoever he thinks he won the prize of Steffy he will be greatly disappointed.

Can our Steam make it thru this tragedy because it is a tragedy

Liam will be heartbroken esp after renewing his vows to Steffy with this secret between them and Steffy is gonna wilt under the guilt of betraying her husband

I can't see Liam forgiving Steffy at least not anytime soon so we are in for another that is the 4th Steam split for how long we don't know
And I pray to God if stuffy is pregnant is Liam and only Liam's possible she was already pregnant before the incident with Bill happened or simply not her be pregnant until another year has pass from Bill and Sally the homewreckers!

User avatar
strangeland
Posts: 3515
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby strangeland » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:37 pm

Well, I wish that your scenario proves true. BUT I think that since a woman knows whether or not she had sex, Steffy has no doubts about what happened. The problem is that I don't see how STEAM comes back from this.

1) If Steffy and Bill did not have sex, Steffy needs to get her act together to realize what happened. If Bill staged it, she needs to decide if she's going to tell Liam. She definitely needs to tell Bill that he crossed a line with her and there is no going back. Steffy then stays away from Bill forever.

2) Bill and Steffy did have sex. Well, she confesses to Liam and walks away. She'll never get over betraying her one true love. She just won't. She'll see the hurt in his eyes everytime she looks at him and it will destroy her. And Bill and Liam are done. No more relationship there.

This whole thing is just tragic. And Bill is a solid SOB. No matter which way this turns out.


Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top