Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Boatchick22

Re: Love Steam - Liam & Steffy No Bashing

Postby Boatchick22 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:23 pm

Hey Everyone!

Steffy's baby will be Liam's. I think she's been pregnant for awhile and she believes the reason she is sick is because is what has happened.

It will be Liam's this way it gives them a way of reuniting. #STEAM. #STEAMBABY

Happy Posting!
Boatchick22

LoganH8tr

Postby LoganH8tr » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:12 pm

At this point...I just want Steffy to have a happy and healthy baby. She will make a wonderful mother.

Bell will make this baby Bill's because he loves his Logan tramps and he can't have Taylor's daughter win. :roll:

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:06 pm

Steffy is having Liam's baby...Ive thought she was pregnant for weeks now.

lapue

Postby lapue » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm

I see a baby on board. I know it showed her and Bill together but could it just be a dream? I have always been a Liam and Steffy fan would love to see the writers keep them together.

LadyhawkR

Postby LadyhawkR » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:47 pm

STEAM BABY(IES):
All my Steamers lets petition that this baby is STEAM BABY(IES) no matter what!!!!!!

Even if Liam dosen't stay with Steffy after he finds out about her and Bill we still want it to be STEAM BABY(IES)

Liam and Steffy have endured too darn much for this to be Bill's baby. I refuse to believe he is the father and Bell better come thru for us Steamers. We need this Bell ....... It's one of the most momentous point in the STEAM love story saga....please Bell don't disappoint us.....

Keeping all our fingers and toes cross LOL!...... Long live STEAM BABY(IES)

LadyhawkR

Postby LadyhawkR » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Steam is having a baby and nothing else will do !!!

It is so exciting and infectious watching Liam's happiness over the baby and Steffy for a brief moment before she remembered that there is a slight possibility that Bill could be the father also....

When she does the Paternity test I hope Bill does not interfere with the results and I pray the baby is Liam's even if he finds out about everything

Bill is getting obsessive with having Steffy for himself ....He shows her his concern and sorry face when they are together but when he is by himself he obsesses about her.... I fear Bill will try to get Steffy and the baby anyway he can by tampering with the results....that would be horrible !!!!

Bill wants Liam's life - his wife and the child.....what kinda father is he to want to destroy his son's life just to have what he has..... Bell this absolutely cannot happen.... Bill cannot be the winner in this .....This baby is steam alone and Bill can do throw himself over a cliff......though shall not covet his son's life and wife.

Liam and Steffy deserves this miracle after the lost of baby Aspen.....that literally tore them apart esp when Steffy found out she might never have a child again.... this is their miracle baby and this scandal that is following their happy moment is sooo wrong. Bell Please correct this injustice ......let STEAM have their miracle and stay together as a couple for better or for worse.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Fingers crossed Steamers!

LadyhawkR

Postby LadyhawkR » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:58 pm

Well Steamers,
Liam is the daddy ...... Thanks Bell for small favours at least he give us that .... I hope he doesn't change it later on

That's one happy memory for we steamers to hold unto...

Now the fall out begins.....since Bell wasn't going with the original rumor for sally to overhear Steffy's indiscretion he needed another way for Liam to find out about Steffy and Bill.... thus, the paternity paper steffy stuffed in her purse and forgot about .....as she was so happy the baby was Liam.......she was looking forward to a happy life with her new family......but that is not to be .....

Liam will leave Steffy at least for a while we know that ...... its just of matter of time which direction he takes since he has 3 women fighting for him ..... His wife & Mother of his child Steffy, the Ex cross lover Hope and the hopeful wanna-be wife Sally ??????

Lets hope Bell bring our favourite couple back together to raise their baby at least for a year or so before he try to dismantle them again like he always do.

Liam is hurt and dismayed ....yes he didn't deserve what happened, but so is Steffy , she made a disastrous mistake one she will pay for the rest of her life but forgiveness can prevail......Steffy has forgiven liam everytime he messed up ...it's his turn to man up and forgive her and try to heal this rift between them instead of turning to another woman. it will take time but at least let him try to put in an effort to save his new family .... sure as hell Steffy is willing to do anything to make things right .... and Bill should leave Liam and Steffy to work it out and not interfere......Steffy does not want Bill, she wants Liam ....

So Bell make it happened ...... a disaster now but a stronger united couple as the end results... Let the Steam family prevail

STEAM for LIFE!!!!!

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:15 pm

LoganH8tr wrote:At this point...I just want Steffy to have a happy and healthy baby. She will make a wonderful mother.

Bell will make this baby Bill's because he loves his Logan tramps and he can't have Taylor's daughter win. :roll:

I am with you on this one, Bell now re cast his everlasting love Hope and all of the other Logans' on a high with happiness, he will make sure Hope is front and center... I know Steffy and Liam brings it to this show but in the end Bell remain faithful to his Logans.... and use them as props.

Ladyking

Postby Ladyking » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Today was a bad day, Steffy and Liam are my fan fave, and it was hard to see them express such sadness at the end of the show....Hopefully Liam will turn his anger at Bill and do not take to long to go and be with his love of his life....

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”