Get Hope a new man NOW.

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
Izitjo

Re: Get Hope a new man NOW.

Postby Izitjo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

Quote Smiley77:
Quote NinaBee:
Quote Smiley77: For their first time, Steffy got in Hope's head with her bs about Liam and her being married still, not to mention Hope wanted to wait until marriage to have sex which is where her issues came in. Hope did finally do what was right for her by moving out.

Steffy got into her head? No, she finally realized that Steffy was right while she was trying to take Steffy's power away. Hope should've waited and it's her fault that she didn't, not Steffy's, hers. It was her decision. She went to Brooke and Katie for advice to get someone to cosign her BS. When she moved out it was too little, too late. Because the damage was already done.

Steffy did get in her head which was exactly what she wanted to do. It was Hope's decision and she owned up to her own mistake and figured it out and rectified the situation. She still had Liam, so it wasn't Hope who screwed it up but Liam.

I completely disagree with your opinion.
If Hopes attack of conscience ruined her night it's because of her gloating not Steffy.
Hope went into Steffys office to gloat and got slapped in the face with reality. She listened to her cheerleaders telling her she wasn't committing adultery when she knew full well she was. Steffy pointing out the obvious and it finally sinking into that thick skull of hers was her fault for listening to her morally bankrupt mother.
I do agree that she admitted her mistake. She did that when she said what she did was wrong and that she was committing adultery.
Married in her heart is all shes ever been.

myfavs100

Postby myfavs100 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:58 am

Quote Smiley77:
Quote SoapToNut:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote fortaylor: There was no "allegdly not true" about Taylor's 2006 AA meeting. Or are you calling the actress Hunter Tylo a liar?
Did you even bother to go to the site to see for yourself? If you remember I asked a neutral poster to verify the FACTS so that there would be no doubt.

The fact that you even had to contact Hunter Tylo for this information is proof that transcripts aren't reliable.

No, that only PROVES that the interpretation of some needed to be disproven. Anyone that was watching back then knew who Taylor meant.

No, that proves that everything is open to interpretation in the transcripts and on screen. The fact that the transcripts were wrong and what she spoke on screen was wrong is proof of that.

No nothing "everything" is open to interpretation. Some tyhings are jsut what it is.
Brooke had spreadfrom for ehr son in law.
Taylor had a drinking problem.
Ridge is a waffler.
Hope slept with a married man.
Thorne is still in the basement.
Donna uses honey in her sex games.

There is nothing to interpret, it just is.

And Steffy chases married men but has been unsuccessful in all attempts.

On the contrary, she was quite successful. Her goal was to manipulate the master manipulator, and regain control of FC. Which she did. And because of the REST contract, no Logans can inherit or buy any FC stock, except for what Bill bought from Donna.

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:07 pm

Quote talk:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote fortaylor: There was no "allegdly not true" about Taylor's 2006 AA meeting. Or are you calling the actress Hunter Tylo a liar?
Did you even bother to go to the site to see for yourself? If you remember I asked a neutral poster to verify the FACTS so that there would be no doubt.

The fact that you even had to contact Hunter Tylo for this information is proof that transcripts aren't reliable.

No, that only PROVES that the interpretation of some needed to be disproven. Anyone that was watching back then knew who Taylor meant.

No, that proves that everything is open to interpretation in the transcripts and on screen. The fact that the transcripts were wrong and what she spoke on screen was wrong is proof of that.

Nice Smiley,,, :) ..you, of course are right.!!!
When I looked back at some of the past epi that some are citing parts of...I see the same thing..= it's all up to the viewers interpretation.

Wow Talk you didn't seem to feel that way in post #73. You said Tayfam,MG and I lied in our interpretation on what we saw. SMDH

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Quote Nicoletta:
Quote talk:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote Smiley77:

When I looked back at some of the past epi that some are citing parts of...I see the same thing..= it's all up to the viewers interpretation.

Wow Talk you didn't seem to feel that way in post #73. You said Tayfam,MG and I lied in our interpretation on what we saw. SMDH

Ouch!!! Great observation!!!

Nicoletta

Postby Nicoletta » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote Nicoletta:
Quote talk:
Quote Smiley77:
Quote fortaylor:
Quote Smiley77:

Ouch!!! Great observation!!!

Thanks.

NoUdidnt

Postby NoUdidnt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Quote Smiley77:
Quote NoUdidnt:
Quote talk: Nicoletta, mg, Tayfan.......Somehow my tv screen did not show me much of what is in your posts and the few things you did say that might have a small amount of truth has been warped & taken out of context ...big time.

The facts bear out my opinion of Hope... that she is one of the BEST characters on B&B.
When you put her up against either Stef or Liam...she is close to being an angel.!!!
For one thing, at least Hope had a virginity to give to the person she loved. I am almost positive Stef came out of the womb w/out it.

If that rumor (& I believe it to be a rumor) comes to pass,
B&B will have one less viewer & you will have one less poster to view and respond to your posts. I know that will be no hardship for you. It just is what it is.
If good (Hope) cannot triumph over bad (Stef), I will do much better w/out B&B in my life. I have better things to do with my time.
I have enjoyed watching B&B but I won't miss it if Hope is gone from it.
Hope brought me to B&B and I will leave WITH her.

I, however, am betting that rumor is untrue.

WTH! Just to let you know how Nicoletta, mg, Tayfan is how it was written. You can read blogs, and even on screen. Hope's deflowering was horrible. Brooke and Hope even discussed how Hope wanted Liam to stop. How she was uncomfortable being touched in her lady parts. How she needed to make it right for LIAM (not Hope) so Brooke got her no notice appointment with Dr. Barton. You don't go to a shrink if you enjoyed your first time, it's got to really be bad. Daily updates here said Hope looked uncomfortable.
soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/update/id/15087/Big_Trouble/

The blog here said they felt sorry for Hope.
soaps.sheknows.com/boldandbeautiful/news/id/23783/The_Bold_And_The_Beautiful_Weekly_Blog/

It is not lies, warped or taken out of context to post things that Bell has written and bloggers concur. So they are the ones posting the FACTS. SMH

It was also shown on screen that Hope did not have a problem with sex but a problem because they were not married and he was not completely divorced from the trick who tricked him into marriage. FACTS.

I thought you were now saying that it was all interpretation. Interpretation is not a fact. So which is all interpretation or are there facts? LMAO

talk

Postby talk » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Nope. I am not going over the old territory w/ you, again.
I am going to stay on topic.

"Hopes' new man will win in any confrontation with Liam".
Oops...that is no challenge...look at Liam. He couldn't win an argument with miss piggy.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”