SNS Spoilers

B&B addicts! Come read and post with other fans!
txwildcat

Re: SNS Spoilers

Postby txwildcat » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Quote Kiwi1988: This is why Brooke is in Aspen too?
Her daughter's Destiny Hunting - after her own Destiny left?

They are such a dumb and desperate herd of folks. Why rush out to Aspen? Liam has already done the deed. They might as well wait until he and Steffy come home.

Hope has been whining for weeks about how she believes that Liam slept with Steffy and she couldn't take him back. Of course, Liam hadn't slept with Steffy. But, now that he actually has slept with her, Hope wants him back... and, even better, her dense mother wants her to have him back.

Like I said, dumb and desperate...

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Quote ForeverSteffy:
Quote bnb fan: This is sooooo stupid, so Bell is going to give the forrester kids both Steffy and Thomas a bone - but write them with compromised s/ls...??? boo - Thomas, is not arrogant, how can a person that is always out for doing good for others turn into an arrogant selfish person in a bad way - i can't believe that. and Thomas though was able to gt Caroline wasn't able to hold onto her because of his blind love toward of all ppl Hope??? and Hope wouldn't give the time of day to Thomas vs Liam??? that's just insane. more to the point, now that Liam and Steffy are together...Hope looks like she's going to find out she's pregnant from the 1 time they slept together after marriage...ok if not 1 then maybe 2 ;) but in all reality...that's just stupid. Dragging out the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle for over a year is ok but letting Thomas be CEO for more than a blink of an eye before turning arrogant is ok? why not let this story unfold...give reason toward his arrogance...so stupid. And with Liam and Steffy...now that they are together...this is how they're going to have this short lived? a teeny whining crying twit that's too naive to take care of herself because she can't live up to her own ideals is gonna give birth YIKES...

I think Liam and Steffy will be short lived because Brooke will tell Liam about what Bill did in Italy. And Liam will ask Steffy if she knew and she will come clean and he will leave her and go back to Hope and Steffy will be pregnant from their romp in the cabin.

Steffy didn't KNOW anything. She had her suspicions but no proof (as she told Taylor). Steffy was also the one who demanded that Bill accept Hope as his daughter-in-law and that he stop trying to manipulate Liam.

If Liam is smart, he will stay with Steffy. She didn't do anything out of line. She is not required to tell Liam her every thought. Besides, Liam and Hope got married AFTER Steffy's suspicions. Liam doesn't legitimately have anything to be angry with Steffy about.

txwildcat

Postby txwildcat » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Quote fortaylor:

Bill is being emotionally blackmailed by Katie, so he confesses all to Brooke. That is when they go to Aspen looking for Liam and Steffy.

As usual, we are on the same page. :)

SoapToNut

Postby SoapToNut » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Quote txwildcat:

They are such a dumb and desperate herd of folks. Why rush out to Aspen? Liam has already done the deed. They might as well wait until he and Steffy come home.

Hope has been whining for weeks about how she believes that Liam slept with Steffy and she couldn't take him back. Of course, Liam hadn't slept with Steffy. But, now that he actually has slept with her, Hope wants him back... and, even better, her dense mother wants her to have him back.

Like I said, dumb and desperate...

That's the Logans - The Dumb & The Desperate not The Bold & The Beautiful.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Quote grandpadanucci: COMING: Steffy and Liam's reunion may be cut short.

As predicted, we all knew this was going to happen except I thought it would be later and not sooner. There is also speculation that the marriage in Italy is valid. I guess Bell has a snitch among his crew and he can't keep anything a surprise anymore before it gets leaked out.

I figured it was valid. I mean, Italy has laws. When international couples come to the USA, why would they have to legalize the marriage again here?

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: Donna and Thomas? Didn't see that one coming AT ALL.

JMO...He isn't sparking too well with the younger chicks so maybe an older one...

But yeah not in my wildest dreams for this show did I ever imagine...

Well, he did spark it up with Brooke. But something about this seems equally as wrong! %( Let the drama roll. Maybe Taylor will realize it's time to get into Thomas' business again. You know how she feels about cradle-robbing her son.

grandpadanucci

Postby grandpadanucci » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Thomas and Donna have "spark", meaning they have an argument and not a love affair.

ForeverSteffy

Postby ForeverSteffy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Quote txwildcat:
Quote ForeverSteffy:
Quote bnb fan: This is sooooo stupid, so Bell is going to give the forrester kids both Steffy and Thomas a bone - but write them with compromised s/ls...??? boo - Thomas, is not arrogant, how can a person that is always out for doing good for others turn into an arrogant selfish person in a bad way - i can't believe that. and Thomas though was able to gt Caroline wasn't able to hold onto her because of his blind love toward of all ppl Hope??? and Hope wouldn't give the time of day to Thomas vs Liam??? that's just insane. more to the point, now that Liam and Steffy are together...Hope looks like she's going to find out she's pregnant from the 1 time they slept together after marriage...ok if not 1 then maybe 2 ;) but in all reality...that's just stupid. Dragging out the Liam/Steffy/Hope triangle for over a year is ok but letting Thomas be CEO for more than a blink of an eye before turning arrogant is ok? why not let this story unfold...give reason toward his arrogance...so stupid. And with Liam and Steffy...now that they are together...this is how they're going to have this short lived? a teeny whining crying twit that's too naive to take care of herself because she can't live up to her own ideals is gonna give birth YIKES...

I think Liam and Steffy will be short lived because Brooke will tell Liam about what Bill did in Italy. And Liam will ask Steffy if she knew and she will come clean and he will leave her and go back to Hope and Steffy will be pregnant from their romp in the cabin.

Steffy didn't KNOW anything. She had her suspicions but no proof (as she told Taylor). Steffy was also the one who demanded that Bill accept Hope as his daughter-in-law and that he stop trying to manipulate Liam.

If Liam is smart, he will stay with Steffy. She didn't do anything out of line. She is not required to tell Liam her every thought. Besides, Liam and Hope got married AFTER Steffy's suspicions. Liam doesn't legitimately have anything to be angry with Steffy about.

I agree that at first she didn't know anything. But she did find out after coming out of the bathroom and she confronted Bill about it. And I think that is what she will tell Liam and he will be angry at her.

sodaksue

Postby sodaksue » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Quote ForeverSteffy:

I agree. Your idea makes the most sense. Also it explains the spoiler of a marriage ending before it begins.

navitavi

Postby navitavi » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Quote beachgirl02840: Ridge forgave Brooke for the Oliver thing...I just can't imagine what would have to happen to be at the point of no return...especially with his kids (one still at home)in LA and his aging parents, one who is probably coming out of remission.

At this point, nothing could be rational to me. That's why they just should have left Ridge at Forrester Intl dealing with some kind of crisis.

Return to “The Bold and the Beautiful”